[14]

Chapter 14:: The strange dream

Jungkook felt like he was lying down on ground, the grass beneath him tickling his nape. He snapped his eyes open and looked around. It was an open yard and everything around him was dark since it was night time.

He stood up dusting his shirt and thinking of ways to get out from the place. How did he even ended up here?

He heard soft voices coming from a distance away. He thought that maybe they might help him get out of here, because the place almost seemed like it had no end.

So he decided to follow the voices—

He walked and walked until he saw a figure sitting a far on something seemed like— grave? And talking to itself.

'I'm going to marry you and we will have lots of kids and live happily ever after.' the person kept on repeating the same exact thing, in gibberish.

Everything around was dark except for the unknown figure which was slightly glowing. He was scared to be honest but still bottled up whatever courage he had and took very small hesitant steps towards it.

Out of the blue the figure started crying and Jungkook halted his movements. The voice was of a girl.

"I'm so happy you finally came to see me Jungkook."

The latter felt goosebumps kiss upon his skin when the girl took his name. How did she know his name? And how did she know he was behind her without even turning back?

"It's been so many years that I'm waiting for you to come to me— my love." The unknown figure said, the happiness clearly visible in her tone.

"H-how do you know m-me?"

"My love, I know you more than I know about myself." She says and slowly turned around. "Please leave Taehyung and come to me, I love you more than him."

Jungkook's breath stuck in his lungs. He literally froze in his place just by taking a partial view of her face. Her face looked like it had rotten. God! That face was so horrible. He almost thought it was a zombie or a mummy wrapped in an old torn dress.

Noway something like her would be real. It must be a dream, No! it has to be a dream. If not then how could he end up in a place like this at this time?

The girl gave him a smile, so so creepy that Jungkook moved backwards and turned around to run away but all of a sudden he felt someone push him on the ground.

Jungkook snapped his eyes open and sat up straight, panting heavily. He scanned his eyes around and found himself sitting on the bed.

As he thought, it was just a horrible dream. He checked the time and it was quarter to 3:00am.

He let out a big huff, rubbing his face. He turned to his side and saw the place beside him empty. Where did Taehyung go? He remember Taehyung sleeping beside him.

He then heard the splash of water coming from the washroom. 'Oh so he went to washroom'. He stretched his arms and legs and was about to lay down back when his eyes fell on the place where Taehyung sleeps dipped in slowly and the sheets moving. As if someone was sitting in Taehyung's place but the thing is, he can't see them.