[13]

Chapter 13:: Was it a hallucination?

Dinner was over. Everybody were now seated in the living room, just casually chatting about their interests, working life, day to day things, and so on. Eun-kyung must say that her guests were really very friendly.

Eun-kyung who sat perpendicular to the Taekook couple would occasionally glance at them. They were sitting too close to each other leaving no space between them. Taehyung had his body leaning on Jungkook's side, whilst gently stroking his bump. Jungkook placed his arm over Taehyung's shoulder, softly massaging his scalp.

She must say they were clearly in love. And Jungkook was exactly how Kim So Hyun had described him years ago. Handsome, kind, caring gentalman.

The sweet romantic moment of the duo was short lived when Eun-kyung called out to one of them. "Jungkook— there is something I wanna show you. Would you mind coming with me?" She politely asked.

Jungkook nod his head turning to Taehyung asking if he wanna join or not. Eun-kyung panicked internally when he asked Taehyung but let out a sigh of relief when the latter politely denied.

Eun kyung lead Jungkook towards her room while a confused young ceo followed behind him curiously. Entering the room she then walked over to the drawer set beside her bed and took out a box.

Jungkook eyed the box curiously thinking of different kinds of things which could possibly be in it.

"Is it a gift for me or something?" Jungkook asked with a chuckle, his bunny teeth peaking out. Eun-kyung shook her head with a straight face replying. "It depends whether you wanna accept it as gift or not."

Now Jungkook was even more confused.

Sehun walked into the living with a tray of ice-cream in his hand, a gentle smile decorated on his lips. Woojin and Angel squeaked happily eyeing the dessert in Sehun's hand hungrily.

"Here." He says placing the tray on the coffee table and standing back up straight. He excused himself saying he would go find Eun-kyung and Jungkook. Leaving them in the living room to enjoy the ice-cream, and left.

Taehyung sat on the couch wriggling in his seat again and again. He kept the bowl of ice-cream on the table and got up excusing himself. "Can I go to restroom? I'll come back quickly. Ok?"

Jimin sitting beside him nod his head while his attention was totally on the dessert in his hand. "Hmm be quick." And with that the latter left.

After searching for the washroom and finishing with his business he was on his way back to his hyung's when suddenly he heard someone talking. He immediately stopped in his track when he recognised the voice to be his husband's.

He smiled, his hands flying up to knock on the door when he heard Jungkook shout at someone. But who was he shouting at?

He knows it's bad to eves drop at someone else's conversation. But when that someone is his husband, how can he ignore it? Specially when he is angry?

"How many times shall I tell you? She is not my wife, I'm married to Taehyung." The mentioned male heard Jungkook speak from the other side on the door.

"Don't act innocent Jungkook, you left your wife to marry Taehyung am I right?" Eun-kyung says. Taehyung for a moment froze then let out a inaudible chuckle. What nonsense was this lady spouting?

"Who are you talking about? I'm sure you must be mistaken me for someone else."

"Just look at this picture, isn't this you? She studied in the same high school as you and your husband." This time Sehun said, Taehyung felt his heart beating at a faster pace. He clenched his hand tight into fist.