[09]

Chapter 09:: The midnight visiter

"Hana, you want thish? I stole it from Woojin." Angel giggled shoving different kinds of toys infront of the aforementioned girl. Hana slapped Angel's hand in which she was hold a car, causing it to fall in the sand. "You don't want?" Angel pouts.

"I have more better toys than you." Said Hana, rolling her eyes. Angel's eyes sparkled as soon as she heard that. But immediately sadden when she heard the next part. "But they are not with me now."

"I wanted to see them. I love collecting toysss!"

"I can show you if you listen to what I say."

"Weally? Then I wilw do!"

Hana scooted closer to Angel and cupped her hands near her mouth and quietly said in Angel's ear. "I'll come at night, it's kept in the store room. I'll take you there."

Angel for a moment looked at her, confused. After thinking for a while she shook her head in denial. "No! Eomma will not allow me to go out at night. I can't meet you."

"We are not going anywhere far, just wait for me outside your room." Angel smiled brightly, immediately agreeing to Hana.

°*°*°

It was around 6:00pm in the evening. Taehyung was currently in the living room sitting on the couch with legs crossed. Eating ice cream right from the tub. Scooping out spoonful of it and shoving it in his mouth. His eyes fixed on the current drama playing on television.

He flinched and chocked on the ice-cream when all of a sudden the bell rang.

"Jimin!!!" He yelled out only to get silence as a response. That's when he remembered Jimin went out with Angel to buy groceries and he was alone.

He huffed, lazily getting up from the couch, switching off the television and walking over to the door.

'If Jiminie wasn't gone for shopping then he would have opened the door.'

He ran his fingers through his hair to make him look a bit presentable before opening the door. As soon as he did, there stood a girl- preety, tall and slim. Straight brown hair reaching till her chest.

"Hello." She was the first one to greet. Giving a preety smile to Taehyung who returned the smile back with a hello as well. "I'm Lalisa Manoban. Mr. Jeon has send me here."

Taehyung nods his head letting the girl enter the house. Lisa looked around the house in Awe. It looked creepy from outside but the interior was definitely very eye-catching.

Taehyung offered her a seat and Lisa sat down mumbling a small thank you. The pregnant male took a seat opposite to her.

"Jungkook... send you here?" Asked Taehyung.

"Yes. I'm Dr. Jung Chaeyoung's assistant. Today in the afternoon Mr. Jeon called up and asked doctor to send any skilled worker from her clinic to send here to look after his pregnant husband. So doctor choosed me." Lisa pulled out a card where her information was written along with the name of the clinic and passed it to Taehyung.

The latter took it and read the details printed on it. "So I must take care of Mr. Jeon Taehyung. Can I meet him?" Taehyung smiled, shifting his gaze from the card back to the girl again. "It's me. My name is Taehyung."