[25]

Chapter 25:: Bad Behaviour

Taehyung sat on the waiting bench outside the ICU, impatiently tapping his heel on the floor, waiting for the doctor to come out and tell him his husband's conditions.

He took a deep shakey breath, harshly wiped his tears away and new tears rolled down his already wet cheeks.

"Tae!" The aforementioned male looked up to see Seokjin running towards him, and Woojin following behind him. Taehyung quickly stood up.

"Tae, what happened to Jungkook?" Seokjin asked panicking, shaking Taehyung by his shoulder who let out more silent tears. "Tae tell me how did he ended up in the hospital?!" Seokjin demanded.

"H-hyung he fainted while climbing t-the stairs and tripped and fell down a-and g-got his head injured." Taehyung hiccupped while speaking.

"Hyung please! Your making him cry even more. And why are you asking him so rudely as if he is the reason for Jungkook to end up in the hospital?" Jimin glared at Seokjin who looked down on the floor, embarrassed.

"Sorry Tae, I didn't mean it. I panicked when I got the news. Forgive me." Seokjin bit his bottom lip. "I was just shocked that Jungkook is admitted in the hospital, it's the first time that has ever happened to him." He pulled Taehyung into a hug, and the latter hugged him back, crying his eyes out.

"Don't cry Tae, stay strong." Jimin whispers, standing behind his bestfriend.

The doctor comes out of the ICU to see the family members of the patient who is lying inside, are hugging and crying outside the ICU door. Seokjin looks up and breaks the hug and stood infront of the doctor.

"Doctor is he alright? Can I see him?" Taehyung desperately ask the doctor before Seokjin could speak, and the doctor gave him a small tight lipped smile and a nod.

"He is alright now, but it'll take him time to wake up. He has lost alot of blood, but luckily y'all brought him at the right time and we could bandage his wound."

Taehyung lets out a deep relieved sigh. "Can I see him?"

"You can, but after we shift him to the room."

"Can I ask you the reason why he fainted doctor?" Asked Seokjin, his eyes trailing down to the doctor's name tag on his coat, Dr. Cha Eunwoo, he reads.

"His body was extremely weak due to less amount of food. Due to lack of food and water consumption his volume of blood pressure went down, keeping his brain from getting enough blood which caused him to faint." Explains the doctor. "You can now go and see him, but I'm not sure when he will wake up. It'll take quite a time for him to get back to consciousness, since he hit his head." and with that the doctor walks towards his office.

Taehyung couldn't help but cry louder, Jimin and Seokjin were quick to embrace him in the hug filled with pure love. "Don't cry Tae, didn't I say stay strong, atleast for Jungkook and the baby growing in you. Don't you think if he wakes up and finds out you cried and stressed too much, wouldn't he be upset? Hmm?." Spoke the eldest one.

Taehyung hesitantly nod his head, lips pursed to stop himself from crying further. "But it's all my fault that Kookie ended up in the hospital. I failed my duty as a husband, I should have given more attention on him and his health. I-I failed h-hyung. I-im totally use-less." Taehyung choked in the end.