[29] (M)

Chapter 29:: The Surprise Gone Wrong
(Contains 18+ scenes)

Time- 7:30pm
Finally it was the day of Chaeyoung's birthday. All the preparations were almost done.

Taehyung was helping Jimin out to decorate the birthday cake and give it some final touch up. Seokjin was busy arranging the dishes he made, on the big table which was kept outside in the backyard. While the other males were decorating the garden with balloons and colourful small bright lights and streamers.

Hoseok and the others planned everything one day prior of Chaeyoung's birthday. And the plan was preety simple, Jungkook will call Chaeyoung and call her home saying 'Taehyung needs some advice regarding pregnancy' and when she comes there, Hoseok who is already present there will come out and will surprise her.

That's it!

Hoseok had wished her in the morning and left from home right after that, pretending as if he is busy but the truth was, he was busy arranging for her birthday party surprise and gift.

Since it's the first birthday Chaeyoung is gonna celebrate with her husband after their marriage. They've got married just 8 month ago. So he wants her birthday to be perfect and memorable one.

Everything is ready, just the birthday girl is left to come. Jungkook takes his phone out and calls Chaeyoung.

"Hello noona?" Says Jungkook, bitting his nails.

"Noona, Taehyung needs you. He wants some advice from you regarding pregnancy. So could you come now... If your free?" He knows she is free, since Hoseok already told him about her today's schedule from morning till night.

"Oh! Thank you so much noona. I'll send you the address, he'll be waiting!" Says Jungkook before he ended the call and turns to others and shows a thumbs up. A loud cheer was heard in the garden.

"Okay so we need to switch off the lights first, if Chaeyoung see's it she'll be suspicious." Said Hoseok gesturing Yoongi to switch off the lights who was standing beside the switches. Yoongi nods his head and switched off the lights.

"So Noona is gonna arrive in half and hour, we must get ready before she arrives." Spoke Taehyung clinging on his husband from behind. Everyone agrees and goes to their room.

"Come let's go and get ready." Jungkook calls Taehyung, holding younger's hand. Taehyung nod his head and walks with him.

While going to his room, Taehyung's eyes falls on two people present in the living room. Hoseok who was already wearing a nice suit and was now relaxing on the couch, and the other one was Angel who was wearing her preety dress and was playing around in the living with a balloon matching her dress.

When he saw Angel, suddenly Woojin came to his mind. Thinking of which, he has not seen the boy anywhere around.

Where did the boy go?

The Taekook couple got in their bedroom. Jungkook shut the bedroom door and went and took his clothes which was placed on the bed. "You gonna look so handsome in that." says Taehyung.

The black haired male flashed a bunny smile towards Taehyung who returned a boxy smile of his.

"Come on now don't just stand there, go and get ready." Taehyung nod his head and picked his clothes, some accessories, hair curler and a small makeup pouch and went into the bathroom to get changed.