[33]

Chapter 33:: Missing Guests

Seokjin pulled up the car and parked it in the garage, he turned his car off and let out an exhausted sigh. Jimin who was sitting beside him in the passenger seat, slowly raised his hand up and rubbed his shoulder. Everything was very tiring for them, especially Jin who was too much busy worrying about his son.

Turning his head back, Jimin looked at the kids who were fast asleep in the back seat, head hanging to one side and the seatbelt preventing them from falling. Jimin smiled at them and stirred them awake.

Getting out of the driver seat, Seokjin stretched his aching sore muscles for driving so long from city to here back at the taekook's mansion. He looked around the garage and saw it empty, as his car was the only car in the garage.

"Where Jungkook and others might have gone?" Seokjin asked lazily. Jimin got out of the car stretching his body a bit before shrugging as a reply to the olders questions.

Seokjin rolled his eyes and looked outside at the ominous dark clouds gathering overhead. It was already past 7:30pm. "Look's like it's gonna rain heavily this time since last few days it didn't rain." Snapping his head back, Seokjin nod his head to what Jimin commented about rain.

Before Seokjin could open the back seats car door suddenly his phone starts ringing. He swiftly pulled his phone out of his pockets and saw 'Hoseok' display on the screen. He quickly picked up the call. "Hello"

'Jin, do you remember where Lisa and Ten might have gone after the party? Did they tell you they going anywhere or something?' asked Hoseok, and Seokjin could actually tell the worry laced in his voice.

"I dont know Hoseok. I left to the hospital in a hurry so I don't know where they went after that. Why? Is something wrong?" Seokjin asked back.

'I just wanted to meet Ten but when I went to his house I saw it was locked. I tried to call him but he didn't picked up my call. Even Chaeyoung tried to call Lisa and it was the same, the last time we contacted them was the day of party. I'm worried about them. They were our guest, we should have send them back properly.'

"Hey! Dont panic. They must have gone somewhere for a date or something. They are grown up they can take care of themselves." Seokjin reassures the younger over the call. He hears Hoseok taking a deep breaths. 'I'll ask Jimin if he knows anything about them.'

"He was with me all the time so he might not know where they went." Hoseok sighed defeated. "Don't worry, nothing must have happened to them. You panic too much Hoseok." Comments Seokjin. Hoseok sadly hummed, and ended the call.

"What happened Hyung?" Asked a confused looking Jimin. "Did someone went missing?"

"Ten and Lisa seems missing according to Hoseok. But I think they must have gone somewhere out for date or something." Replies Seokjin putting his phone back in the pocket.

Jimin tries to speak but hesitated and choose to keep quite. He just wanted to tell his hyung that he is being reckless and selfish. When Woojin was acting weird he cried and worried too much and also made everyone worry, but when Hoseok said Ten and Lisa seems to be missing he said they can take care of themselves since they are grown up?

What if something did happened to both of them?
Jimin just thought to keep quite since he didn't wanted to sound rude.

"Wonder when Jungkook and others are coming back." Jimin said instead, swiftly carrying a sleepy Angel out of the car. Seokjin just shrugged and was about open the car door to wake Woojin up but a sound of horn stopped him.