[27]

Chapter 27::  A Mysterious Person?

Seokjin packed breakfast for Taehyung nicely in a bag and gave it to Angel who quickly walked out of the kitchen. He turned around and placed Woojin's breakfast on the tray and walked out of the kitchen.

He made his way towards his son's room whom he had punished yesterday. He felt guilty for doing so. Seokjin never was a fan of punishing his child for misbehaving but back in the hospital, what came over him that he punished his son by locking him up in the room, he didn't know why he did that.

He was that type of a parent who would rather spoil their kid with love.

Seokjin was nearing to Woojin's room. He sucked up a deep breath before twisting the door knob slowly.

He clenched on the tray, bitting his lips and his eyes almost teared up when he saw his son sleeping on the bed in weird angle. Arms and legs spread out, while his one leg was hanging at the edge of the bed.

He placed the tray on the table and made his way to the bed and bend down to Woojin's level and softly stroked his hair. He slowly shook his son.

"Hey, wakeup."

Woojin opened his eyes and frowned when he saw his father smiling at him.

The kid angrily got out of the bed and went and sat on the chair. Arms crossed over his chest and a pout on his lips. He looked at Seokjin and huffed in anger and turned his face away.

Seokjin again felt guilty and he knows it's because of him. He walked closer to his son but stopped when Woojin spoke. "Don't come to me! You punished me when it was not my mistake."

"Woojin listenㅡ"

"Don't talk to me!"

"You behaved like a bad kid yesterday so I punished you. I'm sorry for giving you such punishment, please forgive me Woojin." Seokjin moved closer to Woojin and kneeled down infront of him and held onto his small hands.

"I know it was stupid of me to lock up a five year old kid in the room, and I'm really sorry for that, I'm ready to make it up to you. Won't you forgive me?" Seokjin asked. Woojin looked at the elder and nod his head slowly after thinking for few seconds.

"I made your favourite waffles, go and brush your teeth, hmm?"

Woojin shook his head to which Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows. What might have made the little one say no to his favorite waffles?

"My stomach is full from what I ate yesterday. She forced me to eat." Jin looked at the younger in confusion. "Who?"

"She is the one who misbehaved yesterday, not me Eomma." Woojin said.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Hana, she is Angel's friend, she force me to do things I don't want to do, but yesterday night she left me alone in the dark." Seokjin pulled his son in a tight hug, warmth spread over Woojin's body.

"You are scared of blackout and thunder but still I didn't let you out, I'm sorry Woojin, i-im sorry, please f-forgive m-me-"

"Eomma it's okay, I forgive you." Woojin pulled back a little and placed a kiss on Seokjin's cheek.