[20]

Chapter 20:: Forgiveness

It was 1:27am. Jungkook was sitting in the dark living room of his mansion, aggressively typing on his laptop. The only light in the room was the bright light coming from his laptop screen. His sleep long gone.

He was currently mad. Mad at himself to take out his anger on his husband and slap him. He sure didnt wanted to do it, infact he never even imagined he would ever slap his dear Taehyung. He still thinks it just a nightmare where he unknowingly hurt the other, and he wanted to wake up.

"Arghhhh!" Jungkook roared angrily, he slapped his face and started pulling his hair in anger. "How stupid am I to slap him, how can I take my anger out on him? I know he won't talk to me." Jungkook cried out miserably. The thought of younger not talking to him hurt him.

Jungkook placed the laptop at the side and threw his head back on the couch, staring blankly at the ceiling. The words which Taehyung said to him before he left the room still ringing in his ears.

"Tae i didnt mean to do it, it just happened..... look at me i-i'm sorry."

"Now I won't disturb you. You continue doing your work, but not here. Before you leave the room make sure to turn off the lights."

Taehyung just told him to go away without even sparing a glance at him. And Jungkook had no other option then to listen to him.

Jungkook got up from the couch heading towards the backyard garden of his mansion, to think of a way to apologize to Taehyung who would surely not forgive him so easily.

He sat down on the steps staring at the grass, he didnt even realised that fresh tears started to roll down his already wet cheecks.

"I'll do anything for his forgiveness" he whispered to himself.

"I'm such and idiot I'm so stup-" Jungkook suddenly stopped mid-sentence when he heard the swing in their garden move. He looked up and saw that it was actually moving.

He stood up and went towards the swing looking at it curiously which was moving at a very slow pace. He held onto the metal chain to stop the swing from swinging back and forth.

"Why is this thing moving?" he said to himself.

Suddenly and idea popped into his head, a way to get Taehyung's forgiveness.

He quickly ran inside the house, failing to see the way that swing started moving again- this time faster.

•••

Jungkook was in the nursery room, trying to install the camera's in the room. He remembered how excited Taehyung got when he saw the camera's and wanted it to be installed as soon as possible.

So Jungkook thought to surprise him and it will also be a way to apologize to him. He knows very well it's not a best way to ask for forgiveness but atleast this thing would bring a smile on Taehyung's face. A smallest smile atleast?

After Jungkook fixed the camera's in the corners from where he got the perfect view of the crib. He got down from the ladder to check the screen monitor which he had kept for charging by the time he was installing the camera's.

He turned on the monitor to check how it works and he got really excited. It had a night-vision mode and it was just as clear even with the lights turned off. There was a camera/camcorder where you could take videos or still pictures for up to 10 hours and upload it through the computer. It also had a talk-back function where you held down a button and your voice could he heard in the nursery.