[26]

Chapter 26:: The Warning

It was raining heavily as well as thundering, but a young girl fearlessly walked towards the house she was looking for at 11:50pm at night. She pulled down the hood of her raincoat even more, when the raindrop hit her face.

She pressed the door bell of Shin Eun Kyung's house waiting for the person to open the door.

Eun-kyung sleepily walked towards the door in a grumpy mood, throwing tantrums at the person who came so late at night and disturbed her sleep.

She opened the door and was surprised when she saw Mina standing infront of her at the door wearing a raincoat. What surprised her the most was why did she came so late at night, if she wanted to talk to her she could have called her up, why come to her house.

"Sorry to disturb your sleep but I wanted to talk to you." spoke Mina after a few moments of silence.

That's when Eun-kyung realised she just let her guest wait at the door, she quickly moved aside for Mina to get in. Mina took her raincoat off and hung it on a stand in the corner and took a seat on the couch.

"What brings you here that too at this time, it's even raining so heavily, you know you could have even called me." said the elder one.

"It's important" Mina said and Eun-kyung just kept quite, cause whenever Mina says it's important that means it is indeed very important.

"I had a vision this evening, and it was about Taehyung's mansion." Mina leaned forward a bit, pushing her wet bangs aside she said. "And someone is gonna die in that mansion soon."

Eun-kyung gasped loudly, she looked at Mina with wide eyes and parted lips. She very well know Mina isn't a type of person to make such jokes, so there is no point of asking her 'is it a joke?'

"W-who is the p-person?" Eun-kyung asked stuttering.

"I haven't seen the face of that person since the face of the person was blur. And even if I had seen the face, I wouldn't have told you." Said Mina.

"Why?!"

"It's just a vision I saw and also, if I told you the person's name who knows his future might change, after all it's all in god's hands. He is the one who decides our destiny, I'm just a person who see's vision I don't have the power to change future." Mina crossed her arms, leaned back on the couch and took a deep breath.

"How is Taehyung's baby doing? Is he still at home?" Asked Mina, suddenly changing the topic.

"He is taking good care of his baby, though he fainted this afternoon in the old house of Kim So Hyun, he is still trying his best." Eun-kyung said in a voice laced with worry. "Also he is not at home right now, he is at the hospital taking care of his husband."

"What happened to his husband?" Mina raised her eyebrows.

"He didn't eat anything for I don't know how many day's, and his body got weak. Then the next thing we knew is that he fainted while climbing up the stairs and fell down and hit his head."

"I see" Mina just stared into a space before snapping her head back at Eun-kyung who again spoke.

"Doctor said Jungkook is unconscious and even he doesn't know when he would wake up." Eun-kyung let out a deep sigh in the end. "Poor Cupcake, he has to worry about his health, and now he also has to worry about his husband. I hope he isn't stressing himself and hope his baby is fine"