[04]

Chapter 4:: The unborn baby

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in the living room of their new house watching Titanic, but neither of them paid much attention to the movie but each other. They would stare at each other in between the movie and steal kisses every now and then, and would sheepishly smile at each other.

Taehyung was snuggled up to Jungkook's side and Jungkook's back resting on the couch, his arms around Taehyung.

"Jungkook?" The younger calls out, tilting his head up to look at his husband. The older hummed. "I'm craving to eat peanut butter, can you bring me some?"

"Now?!" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung nod his head meekly, "please.. I want to eat it."

"I don't know if we have it or not but if we don't then I have to go all the way to the supermarket to buy it, and it might take me almost an hour." Jungkook says worriedly.

"But I'll go check the kitchen first." Jungkook immediately got up from his sear, wore his slippers and ran into the kitchen to hunt for some peanut butter because his husband was craving for them.

Taehyung sat there on the couch hugging a pillow. He placed his hand on his stomach and caressed it while mumbling to his unborn baby in it, "the things we make your papa do."

When Taehyung heard footsteps behind he turned his head around and broke into a huge smile when he saw a jar of peanut butter in his husband's hand.

"Here." Jungkook passed the jar to Taehyung and sat beside him, cuddling. "It's not much but thankfully I got this last jar in the drawer."

"It's fine, atleast it is half full. This is enough for me." Taehyung replied. He took a spoonful of the butter and ate it hungrily.

"So... how is our little one doing?" Jungkook asked after he saw Taehyung almost finishing the jar.

"Great!" Taehyung sheepishly smile at the older. Jungkook took the now empty jar from Taehyung and placed it on the coffee table.

Taehyung was now fourteen weeks pregnant.

In all honesty Jungkook was already feeling like a proud father of his unborn child. When he got the news of Taehyung being pregnent he couldn't contain his happiness. Infact he was beyond that. He held a party in his office to share the news with his staff and employees.

He made sure to let everyone know, including Taehyung's parents, that he is soon gonna be a father.

Taehyung was chatting and enjoying his time at Jimin's place. It was their normal gossip session which they held every afternoon. One day at Taehyung's place other day at Jimin's.

Taehyung snorted at the joke Jimin cracked, about Seokjin's age. Suddenly a ring of the door bell brought him out of his reality. Jimin stood up walking over to the door.

He opened the door and was greeted by a delivery boy. The boy blushed and pulled his cap down trying to hide his face. He handed the parcel to Jimin with shaky hands as well as a pen and paper kept on top of it.

Jimin looked at him confused at his behaviour. He simply shrugged and signed on the paper and gave it back to the boy. The delivery boy bowed 90° before walking away quickly.

Jimin looked at the paper stuck with transparent tap on the parcel and a mischievous smile made it's way onto his lips. He smirked walking back inside after closing the door.

Taehyung who was sipping on the soft drink looked at Jimin and his mischievous smirk. "What's that in your hand?" He asked.

"I ordered something online few days back." Jimin casually replied, taking a seat beside an excited Taehyung who was waiting for the parcel to be opened.