[17]

Chapter 17:: Lets Decorate

"Jiminie come on lets decorate!" Taehyung said in excitement. The pregnant male has been very excited to decorate the room for their little princess.

Whatever they needed like the cradles, softtoys, cute wallpapers, baby chairs, bassinet, rotating mobile rattle and other cute items. Almost everything was ready, he just needed a room for his soon to be born baby.

Taehyung couldn't fall asleep after what he just saw an hour ago. It just kept bothering him way too much so he decided to just sit with his phone like usual. He was looking at random pictures on Pinterest when suddenly he came accross a cute bedroom specially designed for a baby.

Since then he couldn't help but whine to his bestfriend to help him decorate a room for his baby girl.

"It's the last time I'm telling you just wait a bit, i almost finished packing her lunch box, then I'll come." Jimin continued packing Angel's lunch box, without sparing a glance at his pouty best friend.

"How long it is taking you to do this?" Taehyung whined.

Jimin put the lunch box in Angel's school bag and rushed out of the kitchen to their driveway where their driver was happily chatting away with Angel.

"Hyun-min ssi, sorry I had to keep you waiting. She threw her lunch on the floor and I had to make that all over again." Jimin said biting him plump lips.

Hyun-min just smiled. Jimin bend down and helped Angel wear her bag. He ran his fingers through her hair, straitening it.

"Sorry for troubling you." This time Taehyung says, walking towards the three standing in the driveway.

"What's so troubling in this? It's my job after all." Hyun-min says, then he turns to Jimin and said. "I know Angel is very troublesome sometimes."

Angel quickly kissed a goodbye kiss to Jimin and her uncle before Hyun-min drove off to her kindergarten.

"Taehyung ssi, i bought the paint you told me to bring." A sudden voice said. Taehyung turned around and smiled that their watchman, Han-jae, standing a few distance away from them, holding two paint bucket, one in each hand.

"Thank you so much Han-jae sii" he took the paint bucket from him and turned towards Jimin. "Now! Lets decorate!"

"Yeah yeah" Jimin said, rolling his eyes. He took the heavy buckets from Taehyung's hold and walked inside with his best friend happily following behind him.

~

"Aww i want this room, this will be perfect." Taehyung said clapping his hands. After having a good 30 mins fight with Jimin, finally they choosed which room will be for the baby. One of the room on ground floor.

There were three rooms on the ground floor. First one was for Taehyung's unborn baby, second one was the one they gave to Lisa and the third room in the corner, which was locked and they didnt have its key with them.

"Seriously? The room on ground floor?" Jimin asked with furrowed eyebrows. "You'll have to get up and come all the way down whenever the baby starts crying or made a fuss. It'll be very difficult for you."

"When I reach my fifth month I'll be shifting all my things in here so it's not a big deal. I'll be staying here till I give birth."

Jimin nods his head whilst rolling his shirt's sleeves all the way up. "Okay so lets start the work, you go sit there on the chair."

"What? I cant help?!"

"Ofcourse it's a no. You want Jungkook to scold you again for doing this much work. You will sit there and rest." Jimin literally demanded while saying the last sentence. Taehyung let out a huff. "He'll be super mad if he comes to know that you did all the heavy work. Even if you picked up a single chair."