Bonus Chapter - Our little dream ❤️

This one's dedicated to my dearest reader sesbhagya who kept asking me for this time and again. Sorry sweetie I'm late. But I hope you like this one ❤️❤️❤️

Raghav's POV:

Holding a tray full of coffee, corn flakes, Parathas and her favorite Gulab Jamun I walk into our room only to find my beautiful wife stand near the window and looking at the rose backyard.

I analyse she is still in the zone...

I kept the tray on the side table...

I went and back hug her and place a soft kiss on her shoulder...

She still doesn't respond and I turn her around slowly...

I look at her eyes filled with tears...

'Siyu... ' I wipe her tears and peck her forehead...

She hugs me tightly...

We are right now in our Lonavala farmhouse...

I brought her here because I didn't want her to remember that dreadful incident...

It's been a year to it today...

I caress her hair as she finally breaks down badly...

'Why Raghav...why us...why ours.... why....' she says crying nonstop..

I peck her forehead again and again...with tears now in my eyes too...I tell her...

'It was never ours Sona... Please baby girl... Stop....shhhhh...we are here to make new memories and not to think about what wasn't ours'

She looks at my face while she looked hurt...

'It was our blood and flesh Raghav..' And she breaks down badly...

I hug her tightly and cuddle her in my arms cooing her like a baby...

I didn't want Siya to remember this that's why I brought her here... Maa Dad Daadi everyone thought this would be best for us...

It's not easy for her... Our little boy was 7 months, safe and sound in Siya's womb until and unless one day when she was climbing stairs to reach our bedroom she lost her grip and fell on her stomach. There was huge blood loss and we lost our little one...

Since then Siya has been living in bits...she has been blaming herself...she keeps crying...she keeps punishing herself... Although we all know it was an accident even after a year Siya isn't ready to accept that it was a mere accident. Probably because the loss was huge. It cost us our baby.

It hurt me too but at that time Siya was important...she was my only priority so I asked Esha to save my wife. And yes in the course of it we lost our little one.

I had let her be herself giving her the required space but now I realise if I leave her like this our lives will never come back to a normal so here we are in Lonavala...on our 2nd honeymoon.

But unfortunately she noticed the calendar and since then she zoned out.

I only knew I had to console her.

But she was again back in that zone.

She kept blabbering about the same incident...

Finally after I lost my cool I shouted at her...

'Enough Siya Stop!!! You have to understand he wasn't 'Written in our Destiny' baby... That's why we didn't have him in our life...but that doesn't mean we have to stay sulking in our past ..you punished yourself for all you never did'