It's the way you make me feel ❤️

Raghav's POV:

My heart was pounding in my mouth and my hands were trembling...

The only thing that could calm me down was her...

While I heard her soft voice...

'Raghavvvv...'

I hummed and pulled out of our passionate hug and looked at her shining face...

She was looking down...

'Raghav... I....I....'

'Siya please... Don't be nervous...I am your husband Siya...and I love you...with all the honesty... whatever is in your heart... please tell it to me... Afterall, this honesty is all that has helped us sustain in this relationship even after so many storms... Look into my eyes and tell me Siya...I need an honest reply!!!' I said cupping her cheeks softly...

I saw her gulp down...

Next she looked at me...

'Honest???'

I held her hand in my hand and said...
'Yea... Honest... 100 percent Honest Answer!!!'

She breathed deeply and looked at my face...

Walked a little away and stood near the glass balcony....

Opened the door ...

The gusty wind made her long beautiful hair fly in air...

Such that the candles in the room were blown away...

The room only had the dim blue lights and the moon shining brightly in the sky...

I could see the veil of her saree flying high in the air...

She looked dreamy... beautiful... desirable...

All at the same time...

She leaned a bit on the frame of the glass door as her back touched it and she stood looking down...

I took a few steps and went and stood opposite to her leaning to the other side of the glass door...folding my hands against my chest while looking at my nervous yet beautiful wife...

'I am all ears Jaan' I said softly with a smile...

To which she didn't lift her head up and kept looking down and suddenly said...

'Yes...I am attracted to you...
..
And it's not from now...

From the day you kissed my forehead for the first time in Madikeri...

When you pulled me in your embrace...

And I also can't see you with other women...

When Sapna was trying to stick to you like a lizard on you in Madikeri...I wanted to strangle her to death!

Whenever she touched you...I wanted to burn her alive!!! And wanted to strangle you to death...

Be glad you survived my anger!!!"

she said and I laughed at it...

"Whats funny Mr Golu Sehgal...I am dead serious... Its not funny here!!!" she said and I tilted my head and looked at her leaning more on the glass door and smiling at her antiques...

"My little jealous tornado... I have eyes only for you baby" I said

And she rolled her button eyes and I laughed out loud..

"I realized I have a huge crush on you and also cried like a heartbroken girl in the ladies washroom when you announced to propose that dummy piece..." to which my eyes widened at the reveal!!! Interesting...