It's all new for Siya & Raghav ❤️

Siya's POV:

As decided 'Sehgal India' was merged today with Malhotra's and Malhotra's for the Asia Pacific region alone.

So with that Malhotra's and Sehgals have a merged organization here for Asia Pacific regions alone.

Back in London or other western countries Dad's business will still be Malhotra's and Malhotra's which will be taken care by Samay Bhai who would take over dad's CEO position next month. When dad has decided to retire and stay back in India.

For the world it's mere relaxation and retirement where as only I know dad is staying close to me to make sure he is approachable anytime I need him.
Sometimes I thank god for how lucky  I am to have such a gem of a person as my father.

I was announced the CEO of the organisation where as Raghav was the director under me. As dad felt the need for an experienced person Laxman Chachu and Bash Chachu both were appointed as directors under me.

I was hesitant because both experience wise and talent wise they are better than me. But I can't let anyone take over the CEO position.

Not even Raghav!

At any cost!

I didn't care what he thought of me but I know what's best for him.

Arora's were indeed pissed of with this step taken by our parents.
Obviously Abinas Arora was hell shocked. He didn't expect his hotel plan to land up in this kind of a soup!

This marriage had literally sewed a lot of mouths and paralyzed a lot of tongues.

There was a media conference organised to announce this.
They obviously wanted to get spiced up answers from us on me taking over when Raghav is still there and he was going to be the soon- CEO!!! But looks like this merger came out of syllabus 🙃 for our media 'friends' !!!

Finally everything was sorted.
I signed all the papers while Raghav was standing there silently in a corner. I knew he was very angry but then it was always expected.

While after all the signatures I asked...

'And how about Sehgal Mansion!!! That should be on my name too...'

While I saw Raghav clenching his fist...

'Beta those papers are still getting ready... they will be ready by today evening...I'll get them while I come to your wedding reception!' Ashwin uncle said...

I smiled and nodded.

Raghav passed me on last glare and left from there!!!

***

I was looking into all the files & clients list when I got  a call from Gayathri aunty...

"Hi Aunty...Sorry we all got stuck with back to back meetings couldnt come home for lunch" I apologized...

"Siya... next time you call me aunty I swear I will feed you karele ki sabzi (Bitter gourd curry)"

The thought of bitter gourd in my mouth made me go Ewwww & that was the reaction I gave her "Ewwww Bitter gourd... "

To which she laughed & said.. "Call me Ma Siya... In childhood you would call me Ma & Nirjara as Mumma... See now you are officially my daughter"

I smiled... This was indeed the best thing I got from this marriage.. A mother <3

"Sure ma...I will" I said softlly...

"Ok...now you & Raghav..I want you both home by 5 pm! Tonight is the reception party. I want my son & my daughter in law to look like they have come striaght of a fairy tales book Ok?" she asked