Your bestie....Siya❤️

Raghav's POV:

I reached out her cupboard and managed to check the locker. It had a bunch of files...It was unbelievable that a woman's locker had no jewellery, no money but only papers and files.

I was trying to find of what she left for me in particular while my eyes fell on a certain envelope.

Open this only when I ask you to

Your bestie
Siya

Along with it there was a bunch of stamped signed papers!!!

I opened the letter...

...

Dearest Raghav,

If you have managed to open this letter and are reading it means... You probably have lost me...

You witch!!! No I haven't !!! Got it!!! I haven't 🥺

Well...now that I'm free I can confess to you everything...
I know you are angry with me... probably you have hated me a lot in the last few months of time ... Now I really don't know...but I just want you to know Raghav...I'm not a bad woman ❤️

My eye's started pouring 😭
You are not baby... You are not 🥺
I...I was blind 😭

I had my reasons Raghav... I just want you to know.... That's why I have penned my heart here... Please read it ...

I will sweetheart ❤️ Tell me my love 🥺😭

I never betrayed you as a friend Raghav. You are someone whom I encountered closest as a friend. I just don't call you bestie for the sake of it... You are my bestest buddy Golu...

I know princess 🥺 But your bestie is now beyond that emotions for you... You are not just my bestie...you are my love❤️ my baby... I love you Siyu... From the core of my heart 😭

I may have hurt you in the process of uncovering truth!!! But believe me Raghav I didn't have a choice. When dad discovered that Ram uncle's heart attack was a murder attempt and one of your own family member is involved in this...I couldn't risk your life or for that matter anyone else's.

Woow Siya!!! So you thought of risking your life??? Excellent Siyu🥺 How convenient na...never thought once how will your Raghav survive without you???
😭

I don't know if you have found out who's that culprit from your own family or if I have discovered it myself because when I am writing this letter today ...I'm clueless of when you will uncover this letter. But now that you are reading this you definitely know Abhinas Arora is behind all this. That man is crazy. You have to protect our family from that jackal.

I will destroy that bastard!!! I swear on you Siya!!!😭😡 I swear!

He has come a long long way in making us play along on his finger tips. He planned this from last 2 years!!! He used Sapna as a mere pawn... huhhh!!! I doubt if he will even marry her! But yeah good for them! Made for each other... N thank god...

Tu bach gaya sale (you are saved you idiot)...

Tujhe chahiye thi na woh...teri crush...chudail kahi ki (you wanted her na ...your crush...bloody witch)

I couldn't stop laughing in between my tears 🤣🥺...
I don't want anyone else you fool!!! Crush my foot!!! I will crush her and that bastard fiance of hers..And she's not a witch... she's a bitch!!!

You are however my little witch!!! Who has cast a spell on me...I'm totally wrapped around your little finger you wonder woman..you have no idea how I wanna do you once you awaken from your sleep 🥺
I hope you wake up early....I really want to have a dozen full of babies from you!!! You witch 🥺😭 How I wish I could express it all to you in one go...