Unsaid and unspoken 🥺❤️

Raghav's POV:

Again...yet another time I was going to repeat the same mistake...

Why the hell can't I control my emotions when I am next to her!

What the hell was I thinking! I so hope she didnt feel bad again...

I cant loose her....

Fine... I am still OK to continue as her friend till she is comfortable... Or if she just wants us to be friends forever too...

I just need her... Infront of me... Happy...Smiling...

I hate tears in her eyes but today I again saw her in tears and she banged the door on my face.

I was again feeling terribly guilty.

I mentally slapped myself multiple times... I should probably find a better way to control myself...

Just then I got a call from Bikki about a new contract that we got from a new bakery chain who are quiet a popular one in south India. They wanted to completely upgrade their interface and this seems to be quiet a big contract and an excellent way to also develop our base in South India.

"But you will have to go to Mangalore Raghav... The CEO and the founder stays in Mangalore and she manages all her business across from there itself." he said and the next minute it striked me...

Great... This is it...

Go to Mangalore... Give Siya some space also... you also get some space for yourself...

While I said "I will go Bikki... when am I supposed to leave? " I asked...

"Tomorrow morning should be good Raghav" I nodded a OK.

While I informed my family about the sudden business trip. Anuj assured that he will take care of everything and he is confident.

Thats when Daadi said "Why dont you kids go on a vacation...I mean.. you all need a vacation"

I was shocked...

"Daadi.. I am going for work there... no vacation nothing... and I hardly have any idea about Mangalore..." I tried avoiding this plan...

"Arrreee Jiju.. I have been to Mangalore.. Its a beautiful city...you will love it... I really wouldnt mind if we plan a good vacation but not tomorrow... how about day after... I and Divu will finish our meeting and then its a weekend off" she said...

"I understand Urmi... But I have a meeting... I will go tomorrow itself... " I said in a rough tone...

I am trying to avoid this crowd here and these all want to have a vacation...

While I suddenly saw Daadi trying to signal me showing Urmi and Anuj...and I understood Daadi wanted them both to get some time with each other so they would know each other well. Now I couldny deny Daadi...

"Fine... I am leaving tomorrow.. You guys can start day after...anyways Anuj also needs a vacation right Anuj?" i said...

While Anu, Vish and Rithwik couldnt join us this time due to their exams.

Divu asked me to invite Alisha Suhaan too and also was insisting on Vikrant to join in.

This stupid girl wanted to make it a friends reunion party and here I was trying to get some space for myself.

While this time Esha and Bikki didnt join us.

"So deal... Its going to be me, Alisha, Suhaan, Anuj, Urmi, Raghav and his wife" Divu said

And my head shot in her direction...

'Siya cant come.. I mean...she just joined as a CEO' i said...