Thousand lamps lighten 🪔When two eyes meet 👁️ - Part 2

Raghav's POV:

I opened the door to only burst out laughing...

It was the same girl on whom I splashed the muddy water was standing in front of me with her suitcase...she was rubbing her eyes badly..

Probably cause she was finding it difficult to look thanks to her condition and kgs of mud slush that was now on her hair, her face...
I couldn't stop laughing loud again...

While she probably recognised my laughter and screamed...

'You...you idiot... what the hell are you doing here' she said while I was still laughing loudly...

Cringe!!! Pure cringe that voice was!!
And I am a musician...

I hated cringy voice.. I nodded my head to shoo that thought away... because who cares !!!

'I must be asking you that question Madam!!!' I say folding my hands against my chest while she helplessly rubs her Eyes... trying to get rid of the mud from her eyelashes...

Just when i was noticing her long eyelashes her cringy voice brings me back to myself...

'This is Sehgal Mansion right??? Janaki Daadi stays here right???'

I narrow my eyebrows and say yes!!!

Next second she pushes me away and steps inside the house with her suitcases..

'Oh Hellooooo madam...the hell who are you...stop stop...'

And next second I see her run to my Daadi...

She says something to Daadi and my Daadi holds her shoulders and gives an
awwww expression...

I wonder who the heck is she...

As I see my mom dad look all so excited...

Next second Vish takes her to guest room while Anuj carries her luggage...

I walk towards Daadi ...

'Who is she Daadi...how do you know her?'

While dad says... ' Mr Sehgal she is the same girl I sent you to pick from airport!! And you forgot! Making her wait for 3 hours and finally she took a cab home.. poor thing the cab driver denied to come to the lane thanks to the ditch on the road and looks like some rich snob slashed mud on her!!! Idiots!! Don't know how to behave with girls! Such a sweet kid .. imagine her impression about our country and Mumbai !!! Hate these uncultured idiots!!'...

While I gulp my saliva...

'So she is Miss Malhotra I was supposed to pick!!! Damn!!! What a mess!!!'

While next second Esha offers me a cold drink...
'So...she was the girl whom you bestowed upon your chivalry sometime ago!!! Wayyyy to go Raghz!!!' she says and pats my back...

While Bikki asks me to apologise to her..

Suhaan and Alisha are laughing loud. And there goes my anger sky high!!!

'Wait... Why should I apologise!!! She was using cuss words! She didn't even let me talking! Who screams on road like a dog! Anyways have you heard her voice!
Crow is more melodious than her!

Hell I'll apologize to that mud slush!!!

Miss London 😏' I said folding my hands against my chest.

Soon we all had the Diwali party go in full swing...

The lights were dimmed and we had a famous Qawwali group from Punjab to sing for us...