Heart String!!! Yes it did Ring! - Part 2

Raghav's POV:

He is Jordan???

I looked at him..Taller than me...Leaner than me..fairer than me...& he had a bright smile!

Huhh!!! I have a dimple !!!

And I am fitter than him!!!

And color doesnt define looks!!! I am more handsome!!

Just then next second I saw Siya hugged him tightly...

SHE DID NOT ? RIGHT !!!!

Siya was about 5.5 & now was literally hanging to that tall tower like a monkey!!!

They look terrible with each other! What is she planning to use him as a chandelier in her home is it?

But wait why will he be at her home! They...They are just friends...

"Si baby... how have you been ... Olaaaaaa" he said & hugged her back...

I was annoyed!!! What the F is a Si & What F is a Si Babyyyyy???

"Heyyy when did you come to India?" she asked

"Ohhh... just came for something important I will explain you in detai...And Oh ya....I am leaving tomorrow morning back to Paris" he said

Good! GO ...In fact GO NOW!!! Infact RIGHT NOW!!! RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

"How come you are here bean-allainn!!!" he barked...

Although I didnt understand what he meant by that.. I didnt like the way he was diving into her eyes & she was hanging on his neck..

"Ohhhhh.. Its a vacation Dathui" she replied

Can they like talk English for god's sake...

And now the long lost buddies were chatting with each other completely ignoring my presence!

While i coughed a bit hard to gain their attention....& I saw Siya turn around & look at us...

"Ohhh...Umm Raghav.. this is Jordan.. My... My...."

She was stuck at MY!!! I was fuming & cleanching my jaws!!!

"Your FRIIIIIEND SIYA Righttttt?" i asked gritting my teeth

To which Jordan added... "And her first crush Right Si baby" & he side higged her!

What the hell?

"And this is Raghav.. My friend" she said

"Her bestttttt friend! One & Only Bestie!" saying I pulled her forearm to side hug her...

To which Siya was shocked. But who cares... she is & that Mr Paris return better understand it clearly!!!

Siya looked at me with a little concern & then my grip on her forearms..But hell I am letting her grip go!

"Ummm...Jordan... yes.. he ...he is my best friend!" she said

"One & Only bestie!" I stressed a bit more & smiled

Siya gulped her saliva i could see her throat move a gulp nervously...

While next second Siya signalled me about Sapna.. Shit! I totally forgot about her...

"Ummm... And ya.. Ummm Jordan..this is ..Sapna" i said

To which Siya looked at my face puzzled & added "She is his girlfiend!!!" & I shot her a look

While next second Sapna was clinging to my left bicep! Just then Mr Paris Return opened his shitty mouth!

"Hey Si... How about dinner tonight?" he asked her...