Bangalore - Big Reveal - Final - Because it beats for you!

Siya's POV:

I poured it out ... I collapsed on the floor...While Vikrant held me closer and hugged me tightly.

"Shhhh...calm calm Sona... please... its ok.. you know what I cant believe the little girl with piggytails who needed her Golu to protect her in childhood is now all wings!!! Infact is now being the war shield for her Golu or shall i say... her husband Raghav..."

I sobbed hard.. "I want him to be safe Vikrant... His life is at risk.. I am scared till he signs the papers if something will happen to him...."

"He is in Bengaluru Siya... He is Vikrant Chadda's childhood friend... My entire army will protect him...You calm down.. " he hugged me tightly...

He made me a cup of coffee and forced me to drink it, although not interested i sipped a little..

While he said.. "Siya...dont you think marrying someone just to save their family is a little too much... I mean... are you sure Raghav is onlyyyyy your bestie" he had a cunning smile on his face.

"What do you mean Chaddi" i asked angrily...

"Woooahhh...Vikrant to Chaddi ..niceee ...But you know what... i see all heart emojis in your eyes for that man... Someone is big time smitten ahaaaa" he said...

"Justtttt Shutup ok... He is my bestie and"

"Annnnnnnnnnndddd" now Vikrant pulled his business chair and came next to me like a gossip queen...

"And nothing... Shutup!!!" I said digging my mouth into the coffee cup.

"Siya... you are turning into a red kashmiri apple... calm your blood rush that is growing your cheeks into pinky tomatoes" he said pulling my cheeks...

"Ahhhhhhh Chaddiiiiiii" I screamed.. He chuckled.

Soon Vikrant dropped me to hotel while I turned around and hugged him while I whispered in his ears... 'I hope whatever I told you will remain between us'

While he circled his arms around my neck and said 'Dont worry Sona..Anytime you want any help..just come to my cabin.. '

While I whispered in his ears 'I cant text you... call you..my chats or my phone are probably been monitored or hacked too..I cant take the risk'

To which he said 'Dont worry... just come to my office directly..thats safest or if in case of any emergency give me a missed call..I will call you via my private number and be at your service'

I hugged him tight. Indeed he is like Samay Bhai. I blinked through my tears and bid him a bye.

While I was entering the hotel I saw Raghav standing at the corridor.

I looked at him while he looked very angry.. What is wrong with him?

Next second he held my hand and dragged me along with him...

I was shit scared now.. 'What is your problem.. Leave me Raghav.. ' I saw even the receptionist was looking at us...

In no time.. he dragged me into his room and bolted the door.

I stood shocked...

Next second he pushed me on the wall...

And pinned me on both the sides...He looked very very angry..I could see his eyes went red in anger...

"What the hell were you doing with that man there in the middle of the road??? " he screamed...

"That man is our childhood friend...And probably your partner for the Hawian project too right?" I said although his closeness was beating my heart nonstop...