Disaster??? Delusion??? or DESTINY - Final Part

Raghav's POV:

I was absolutely not in any mood to go to send off party.

Suhaan & Alisha promised to reach Mumbai by day after tomorrow as last minute post wedding rituals were pending...

"Dude... we will start fresh man!!! Fab6 is always there for you!!! " Suhaan told me while i could feel his voice croaked...That guy was my buddy man... He has seen me closest... And he never cries... I am blessed to have these friends...

My eyes welled up...

"Yes Raghz....And when your business will rise high...I will pick expensive designer jewellery from your showroom for free...wait for it" Alisha said... While I could feel she sobbed in between...

I have two families man... My Sehgal family & my gang...We are different bodies yet same soul"

Soon Bikki & Esha spoke to me in detail about this who told me not to worry & that they will be back to Mumbai by tomorrow morning and are already taking the last flight tonight from Amristar to Mumbai...

Esha however was very strict that I must go to send off party & she knows I will never say no to her! She knows she can use her elder sisterly emotions to manipulate me here!!!

Esha told me "You must go Raghav... I knew it always that bitch is a gold digger!!! Its just that you never bothered to listen to us... You must confront her... Go to the party! Anyways half the college is expecting you to propose that bitch at the send off party huhh!! Let her show her true face in front of the whole world..."

I was still not convinced... How can Sapna change overnight! And if she was a mere gold digger that simplicity everything??? All that was a sham?

My head was aching!

"I have no mood to attend the party. None of my friends are here Esha... how will I?"

To which Bikki butted in & said "Your bestie is in Mumbai there Raghav... Siya..make her your date tonight!!!" he said

Huhh!!! Little does he know that lady as well is maintaining her distance from me...

Forget me...she was so ungrateful that she didnt come to see that Daadi who took care fo her like her own child for 2 fucking years!!!

Women!!! I somehow started hating that species itself suddenly!!!

While I still thought if Siya felt bad that I hugged Sapna that day?

So??? She was clinging to Jordan right? Didnt I give her a chance to talk???

Why cant she listen to me once???

Or wait...huhhh!!! Now I no longer belong to her class???

Whatever it is... I was really annoyed & I didnt want any fucking date tonight!!! All i wanted to do was confront Sapna & finish that shit once & for all!

I wasnt feeling bad for anything...Its just that she didnt even consider our friendship was pricking me...

Money indeed talks Raghav!!! Remember :) (Paisa Bolta he!!!!)

***

I wore my black tuxedo & drived to the "Prabhu Group of Hotels - SiRa Resort" one of the newest & the most appreciated resorts in Mumbai outskirts...

I couldnt go to college as I was already late...I went to the resort directly.

It was a send off party organized by all the students themselves post the college party. This one was actually a couple entry but I was least bothered. I knew I would get bored but then I was not here for any adventure... It was only to speak to Sapna who was avoiding talking to me.