Bangalore Big Reveal - Part 3 -Because its all a BIG GAME!

Vikrant's POV:

I looked at her and next second she hugged me tighty and started crying loudly...

Siya the strong woman she is!!! She broke down in my arms like a little child... I consoled her but it looks like this emotional trauma was something she was going through a long time...

"I dont trust anyone Vikrant... I donnnnt" saying she cried loudly...

I looked at her and made her sit on my chair and made her drink some water...

"Look Siya... I see a little sister in you... If I had a sister probably she would just be like you... I know... You havent told Samay about this..And I honestly dont know why...But you can consider me anything like Samay and tell me everything sweetheart...Do you believe in me?"

I asked...

She nodded and said ' I do...I do...That is why I reached you out for agreeing to work with Raghav's new company. And dad also trusts you...He told me that you are someone whom I can trust on.. But I refrained from involving you in this as this is my battle... The situation I am is quite dangerous and complicated... I dont know if you know I and Raghav are married however we both are'

"In a contract marriage of 12 months! I Know!!!" I told her and she was shocked..

'How do you???' she was at loss of words..

'Because I am Vikrant Chadda Siya... I have contacts too... The first thing when you asked me to accept Raghav's offer I started digging details about you both!!! And my contacts it is and I have it all... Twelve months of marriage and your 10 clauses too!!! ' I saw her mouth open widely

I continued... 'I know Abhinas Arora was behind the hotel stunt, that you both married to keep up the family's name and probably the contract too.. But I was shocked when I discovered you were going to plan a mall on the Sehgal Mansion land!!! That is it!!!

I knew there was something creepy here! Vishal Malhotra's daughter a whole owner of 3500 crores!!! A billionaire will run behind a mere 800 crore project? Huhh! Impossible! And working under pressure of that Arora whom Vishal uncle can sell and buy multiple times. That much money of Vishal uncle is involved in Arora's group.

So Sehgal India was a mere nothing infront of Arora's vast empire. You guys could easily take them out of this soup but all this happening around? You trigerring Raghav first and then supporting him staying in a hoodie. Why???'

To which she saw my face and said...

'Because I want Raghav to buy Sehgal Mansion from me at the earliest. Infact before we leave Bangalore. that was my only intension of coming to Bangalore. But looks like I am been monitored here too.. My every move my every step is monitored!!!'

"Who?? Who is monitoring you? Whom are you fearing? You are THE VISHAL MALHOTRA'S daughter!!! Whom are you fearing? You can just hire the best bodyguards and you will be safe!"I said

To which she lifted her head and  said "Well if thats what I dont want to do!! Stay safe!!!"

Whattt??? Is she mad?? She is unnecessarily risking her life?

"And may I know why such a great deed of risking you own life!' I asked curiously

'Because there is a pack of wolves who want me to do like that! ' she said

And I narrowed my eyebrows asking 'Wolves???'

She smiled in pain while tears poured from eyes...

'Yes...wolves... a hungry pack of wolves who want to destroy Sehgals!!!

Thats why I want Raghav to earn money!!! He has to earn it there is no other go!!! That too Soon!