Bonus Chapter - Lost!!! & Found you !!!

3 months later...

Raghav's POV:

'Menaka this is the third time I have asked you to make the got damn report and it's wrong again!!!

What is it you want us to loose the contract? You know how important this is for BER group and you know tonight I'm going to Bangalore and will be coming only after 3 days!!!

Don't think you can call me there in Bangalore and ask me your silly stupid doubts.

Bikki Jiju isn't in India and has gone on his honeymoon with Vish to Bali. But I also have told you a hundred times... crystal clear that these are something minor and I or Bikki cannot keep on spoon feeding you!!!' I huffed angrily.

Menaka was my and Bikki's PA and was unbelievable. She needed spoon feeding for everything. Since she screwed our last project meeting schedule. I wonder why in the first place is she hired!!!

I dismissed her while I held my head and sat silently. I took yet another glance at the phone. There was no message no missed call. This woman was unbelievable!!!

It's been an entire day and an entire night since she's spoken to me!
Since that stupid fight!!!
I'm really really upset now!!!
Fine...OK fine I forgot...
I must not have but I did!!!
But then come on... It's not like I didn't wish her...
I did..
Although...

I was the last one to 🙄😒
But then heyyy I was busy!!!
I was tensed...
Fine I'm sorry...

Karle yaar Sona ...ek baar call pick karle❤️ (once pick up the call Sona)
Jaan 🥺 Sorry!!!

And yet another time I drop her a message and try dialing her number!!!

But all I get in return is...

'Hey this is Siya Sehgal...I'm currently traveling...if you have a message leave it post this beep sound and I'll get back to you once I'm back...'

Urghhhh!!! 😖

I banged my phone!!!

'Siyuuuuuu... No yaar...I'm traveling to Bangalore tonight... Pick my call babygirl 😒'

Without an option finally leaving multiple voice messages on her phone I left to Bangalore.

It was a all India Young Achievers Awards ceremony and I was invited as they had decided to give me and Bikki the youngest IT CEO award.

Bikki was now my jiju and on a honeymoon too. So I had to go to collect it.

I reached the hotel where the function was organised.

I checked into my room and had a quick shower and got ready for the event.

I dressed up in a crisp suit and looked up in the mirror.

Looks good but not happy!

I again glared at my phone and noticed it was still not ringing!

Annoyed I left to the award function.

I was given a seperate table for myself. There was a seat next to me. Backside of my chair had Raghavendra Sehgal written on it.  I made myself comfortable.

The chair next to me was left empty. The award function was about to begin while I could see the guy who escorted me to this seat was arguing with a lady who probably wasn't happy with the seat given to her.

But I saw the manager come in and request her. The function began. My concentration diverted.

In a few minutes I see the lady come and sit next to me...