Heart string!!! Yes it did Ring ! - Part 1

Siya's POV:

Things had gone back to normal between me & Raghav now.. We had the best vacation post this semester.

Like last semester had a mess we didnt want to waste our vacation fighting like dogs this time, so we together planned a vacation & this time it included Raghav's cousins & my sister Prerna Di & Suhaan's brother Samay too. I had become friends with all of them too soon. Samay specially because thats also my Bhai's name.

So this time our big gang planned a trip to the scotland of India- Madikeri.

Raghav's POV:

It was the coffee season & we had the best season to visit it. We booked a resort & various cottages for the same. Unlike last time Sapna didnt choose to go to Delhi & she joined us too. She said she wanted to warm up to my cousins as soon she would be part of the family. Apparently she was expecting me to propose to her this semester although I was a little nervous.

I somehow thought of telling mom dad about it a multiple times but didnt gather guts!

Dad was all the time bothered about his new company venture that he was looking a huge investor for. It looked like Dad was planning an ambitious project so he could launch me into business. I heard dad was in plans of inevsting approx. 200 crores. Thats much more than the Sehgals worth too. As our empire itself was just 350 crores worth! I was extremely nervous.

However I had no idea with whom is he planning this venture.

While my friends had all their internship letters for project work. Siya's dad's was in plans of starting their new business in India & hence were ready to take in our entire gang for internship. Bikki too got his internship letter for his engineering project for the same company except Sapna.

Siya didnt seem to like Sapna much, I noticed she was always trying to keep our group away from Sapna including me. Like last week we had planned a movie together, while I asked Siya if she invited Sapna she said yes however when after the movie I saw Sapna never came & called Sapna she said she wasnt informed. I was quite pissed at Siya, when confronted she said causally that probably it slipped from her mind.

Now the plates had turned. Sapna was trying to be quite adjustable but Siya was all stubborn. I was however shocked on why Sapna was behaving quite sweetly with Siya but then change of heart & maturity comes with time right? But now Siya was acting all childish.

So i didnt stress much, Sapna insisted she gets to work in my dad's company for internship & the reason she gave was "We are going to be family right?"

That didnt quite sound right to me but then I was still ok.

***

At Madikeri, we were all playing in the infinty poolside while Siya, Bikki, Esha, Alisha & Tanya were playing cards & my mad siblings Vish, Anuj, Anu, Ritvik were playing in the pool. While we noticed Samay & Prerna Di were in a deep conversation & we all were laughing looking at them. It looked very much like they were soon upto something.

Siya & Suhaan were literally jumping saying "Rishta Pakka (relationship confirmed)" & we were all chuckling.

Soon I saw Sapna join us all dressed in a two piece Bikini & she took a plunge in the pool & came closer to me. I was hell nervous.

My cousins & friends were all looking at me & I was hell nervous. I noticed Siya was giving me a side stare however continued shuffling the cards.

"Raghav baby... shall we spend some quality time.. just you & me?" she asked in a husky voice... & soon I noticed my cousins & Suhaan step out of the pool.