Chapter Twenty-One

She was dressed in white, poised as she stood on an elemental platform with the element of Dendro pasted as her symbol, surrounded with ancient letterings and words that only gods were able to decipher, whilst her eyes watched and waited for the rest of the archons that ruled over Teyvat.

Cascade was the first to arrive the conference that the Archon of Pyro and the ruler of Natlan had hosted, inviting the remaining five, except for the Tsaritsa whom she clearly despises. Suddenly, a burst of red came and materialized in the air, with the same symbolic platform that differs only in color and insignia, because it's crimson and the insignia of fire was seen on it's centre.

Soon after the goddess of war, purple came to follow, revealing the archon who ruled over Inazuma and the one who wields electro. The immortal shogun, Baal or Raiden- as what the Dendro Archon had learned and recalled. She was quite a stern ruler, and the platinum haired lass highly praised her for that. Baal was really befitting for the title of Archon, as well as her fellow gods. . .

Blue then bursted forth, revealing the god of justice and the one who watches over Fontaine that holds the gnosis of Hydro. He was a striking lad, handsome yet cold, and he clearly despises the Tsaritsa who ruled over Snezhnaya. Afterwards, it was both cyan and gold that came and materialized in the air both Anemo and Geo archons standing on their platforms that glowed accordingly to their element.

It was all silent for a while. None of them dared to utter a single word. The tension was rising, and it was uncontrollable. The god of wisdom was quick to notice this, prompting her to raise her head from staring on the platform were she stood barefooted, above the centre of the insignia of nature.

A sharp intake of air from the immortal shogun had caught all of their attention, urging them to watch and observe the Electro Archon who now crossed both her arms in a grim manner, purple eyes glaring dangerously on the purple elemental circle that definitely told them that she was irked. "Mondstadt, Liyue. . .I reckon that Inazuma would probably be next",

"We cannot guarantee for sure. After all, the Tsaritsa may change her plans and go off to another country", The Lord of Hydro stated, pointing out that there are still some lands that were really accessible for the Lord of Cryo- Sumeru, Fontaine, and Natlan. "Who knows? She might chase after one of us three", he then gestured out his hands towards the directions of green, red, and himself, blue. As if indicating that they were still with their gnosis, unlike the Archon of Wind and Land.

"The God of Hydro has a point. There's a chance that the Tsaritsa may chase after us. As long as she retrieves every single gnosis and keep it for whatever plans that she has in mind", the Lord of Dendro replied, averting her eyes from the god that stood on top of the blue platform, and towards the woman who now glared at her, as if she was mistaken, which she isn't.

"But there's a pattern. Have you not seen it clearly? You're the God of Wisdom, yet you are blind with the most smallest of clues", Cascade shut her mouth at this, shaking her head in denial of the truth. She was well aware that it would be really possible, yet at the same time, the Lord of Hydro also has a point. The Tsaritsa can changer her mind, and chase for another archon, before going after Inazuma and it's deity. "I am well aware of possibilities and theories, Lord of Electro",

"Let us not press the Lord of Dendro any further. She is quite young herself, and is still new", Morax responded, eyeing the electro archon whose pulsing ultraviolet eyes turned to face him in an contemplating and disagreeing manner. "The previous archon whom some of you grew accustomed to, have long left his duty, and this lass was the only one who was willing to carry the burden that he left behind",

Cascade sent the Lord of Geo a grateful smile, silently sending her gratitude for defending her from the God of Electro who has yet to accept that her best friend was replaced by another. The current God of Dendro knew this, of course- and she was thankful for the God of Pyro who shared whatever history that happened in between the Electro and former Dendro Archon. And she then lately learned that the two were best friends, and that Baal doesn't want to accept the back that her friend turned his back on his duties.