XXXIX (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank my dear readers who have voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

---------------------

Warning: Mature Content. (Read at your own risk 18+).

I woke up feeling strained and with a heavy chest. I tried to move when I felt my legs are tangled with much stronger and longer legs. I looked at him on my side and I saw my dear hubby.

I can't see his face since his head was resting on my chest with his hand around my waist and legs entangled on mine. Now, the feeling of a heavy chest was explained.

I smiled. I like waking up like this every day.

I ran my fingers on his tousled thick mane, which always itched to touch it. It felt so good. He stirred and groaned. I stop and drop my hand on my side. Then he moves to my side, facing me.

"Good Morning!" He smiled and he pulled me closer.

"Good morning.." I murmured and smiled back, staring at his almost perfect face.

I touch his cheeks, then ran my finger on his sharp big nose, which gives him that stubborn look, then his chiseled strong jawline. He's sexy and hot in all angles.

"Like what you see?" He mumbled, then grab my hand and he rolled on top of me. I squealed in surprise and he chuckled. Grinding his erection on my thigh, I gasped. That simple action sends me to the brink of insanity.

"I want you, wifey." He said while staring at me darkly and removing each garment on my body.

"Take me than my dear hubby." I breathed huskily. He breathed sharply and without a word, he captured my lips, demandingly. Then he sucks my bottom lip and nibbles it gently. Then slide in his tongue, then caught my tongue and he sucks and nibbles it gently and briefly making me moaned and left me wanting more. He is a teaser and it made me longed for more. He kissed me on the lips again more passionate this time. Savoring every essence of me. I felt defenseless and in another world. Then I kissed him back. Tasting every bit of him. Memorizing every contour of his lips, as we both moaned and panting.