XXXVII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank my dear readers who have voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

--------------------

Three Weeks Later,

London, United Kingdom.

"Olivia, please tell me my schedule for today?" I asked.

"Yes, ma'am." She replied.

She took out the iPad from the desk, swiped it with her index finger, and started reading my schedule.

At 11, You have a meeting with Ms. Brown.

Then, at 2 you have a meeting with the department heads in our conference room...

.

.

.

"Okay, Anything else?" I asked.

"No ma'am," she replied.

"You may leave," I replied.

"Uh, Olivia waits," I said while stopping her from going.

"Yes, ma'am." She replied while turning back and looked at me.

"Please, can you get me a cup of cappuccino and chocolate cake?" I requested.

"Sure, ma'am." She replied.

I nodded back while smiling at her.

She returned me with a smile and turned around and left.

I started reading the draft of Mr. Taylor while making corrections where it is required.

Suddenly in the draft, it is mentioned that the Hero is surprising his love with a surprise honeymoon trip. The honeymoon word reminded me of mine. Those three weeks made my life so complete, blissful, and memorable. The surprise he has given me was so adorable. I thank god for giving me such an amazing husband as my life partner.

Our love became stronger between us.

If we have trust, honesty, understanding, care, respect, and love for each other. Then no one in this world can separate us.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at my door.

I said, "come in."

Olivia stepped in and said, "ma'am your cappuccino and chocolate cake."

She placed the items on the desk.

I replied, "thank you, dear." and she left with a smile on her face.