XXXII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @harika124 @sentoreena @ummamak123 @koollaid26 

@mha-mha09 @it_it_hannah @SafiWafi12 @daisy23455 who voted and commented on my previous chapters. 

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list. 

Enjoy Reading the  Chapter.

-------------------------

I was on my way upstairs to my room to see what my wifey dear is doing. But unfortunately, I was stopped by the familiar voice of my annoying brother Kazimir.

"Hey, baby brother!"

"Baby brother !"

"Baby brother! Hold on. I need to speak to you." He said.

"What do you want, Kazimir?" I questioned.

"Well, why are you not answering your phone? Because Alek and Victor been trying to speak to you." 

"Uh, shit! I think my phone is in my office." I replied.

"Oh, okay, call them when you get back your phone." He said.

"Did they tell you what they wanted to talk about?" I asked.

"No, they didn't. They just told me to inform you and call them back." He said.

"Okay, anything else?" I asked.

"No," he replied and walked away.

I walked towards my room. I opened the doorknob and stepped in and closed the door behind me. I moved forward but I halted in place because the sight in front of me is making me lose control of myself. Right now, in front of me stood my beautiful sexy wife in her black jogging shorts and a white tank top with Adidas pink shoes checking herself in the mirror. She is applying pink lip gloss on her plump lips which I like to taste.

Czar, control. You can't lose yourself. I was chanting myself.

But, I couldn't let her go outside like this.

She is wearing revealing clothes for goddamn sake.

"What the hell are you wearing, wifey?" I questioned.

She turned around while breathing in and out and glared at me. In return, I glared at her with rage in my eyes.

"It's called clothes dear husband of mine," she replied sassily.

"Siena don't test me. Just change into something else which is appropriate." I told while shooting holes directly at her.

"I will wear whatever I want. I don't need to ask your permission." She answered while walking past me.