XLVI (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @LadiNibedita @queen_shana93 @Shivangi0612 @BattleShip8 @suryansheeemeena

@Tina81509 @Koollaid26 @emmxbbb avidivz @elishevaanna Nyxis_marie Abelavoir AlishaN001

@RituYadav241 @user38470325 Goldenwarrior1818 who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the chapter.

------------------

I'm on my way to my warehouse where my in-laws, brothers, and Ron are waiting for me.

After a few minutes, I parked my car in front of the warehouse and hopped out, and stepped inside my warehouse.

While walking towards my office cabin, everyone was bowing down to me.

After a while, I stepped into my office and saw my in-laws, Ron, and my brothers standing up from their respective seats while staring at me.

I sat down on my chair and said calmly, "everyone sits down."

Everyone sat down in their respective seats and was staring at me.

"Well, Ron did you check the CCTV footage of my study room where Mikhail's file is stolen?"

"Yes boss, but someone erased the video," Ron replied.

"Now, how we suppose to find the culprit?"

Suddenly, we heard footsteps coming in our direction.

One of our gang members stepped into my office with a strange guy.

"Boss, He is the one who erased the video and took the file."

I immediately stood up and took long strides towards him and stood in front of him and said while holding his chin tightly, "How dare you steal the file and go against me?"

"Sir, please"- I cut him off and said Ron, "Take him to the dungeons and make him pay for what he has done. But I want him alive."

"Yes, boss." He replied and held the strange guy and stepped out of the office.

The strange guy was yelling continuously.

We ignored him totally and started talking again.

"Mom, are you willing to transfer your properties & mafia business under that *******?"