XXVI (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

Warning: Mature Content ahead, Read at your own risk. (Strictly 18+)

A very long and interesting chapter.

I would like to thank, @tureloveasmi, @JaiRam8, @juhidutta16, @nikitasanghvi2 who voted for my previous chapters.

I would like to thank @neha29007 @Vesperfrey @Lorena_deaquino @MelissaWardLow for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

----------------------------

"Where is Ron?"

I have been calling Ron for the past 15 minutes but he is not answering my call. It's directly going to voicemail.

We have a meeting to attend.

I informed him last night itself that we have to wake up tomorrow morning early.

"Hey, baby brother! Where are you heading to so early in the morning?"

"Meeting, kazimir," I replied.

"Oh,"

"Have you seen Ron?" I asked.

"No," he replied.

"Why? Do you have any work with him?"

"Yes, he has to come with me to the meeting."

"Oh, wait, I will call him."

"I tried calling him but it's is going to voicemail."

"Oh,"

"Are you free?"

"No, I'm busy I have to go and visit the hotel to check some account files."

"Oh, okay. I will go then. I'm getting late." I replied.

"Okay, see you later," Kazimir said.

I waved my hand while heading to the door.

----------------

"Congratulations Mr. Diego, we are officially new partners for the new hotel venture," I said while shaking his hand.

"You too Mr. Pattinson." Mr. Diego replied while returning the handshake with a smile.

"I will send the documents through Ron by Monday."

"Sure, Mr. Pattinson." He said while standing up.

I took my phone and car keys and bid bye to Mr.Diego and walked out of the restaurant.

Diego and walked out of the restaurant