XXXIV (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @IfraQureshi159 @alxizaa @salkaBah dementedbeauty1605

@spanishmami89 @LaceeStarliper @PatriciaCooper838 @Goldenwarrior1818 who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-------------------------

Warning Mature Content. (Read at your own risk. 18+)

At midnight,

I slowly opened my eyes while rubbing it. I looked to my left and saw my angel sleeping peacefully.

Her creamy skin & face is glowing under the moonlight.

I slowly leaned towards her and started giving open-mouth kisses on her neck

I slowly leaned towards her and started giving open-mouth kisses on her neck. She slightly moved and moaned my name softly...

I couldn't control it anymore. So, gave a kiss on her lips as a response which she opened her eyes immediately. She was hell shocked... she couldn't move or say any word to me.

"I want to be inside you, babe," I said while looking at her with love and adoration.

"I'm yours, Czar." She replied seductively.

I hovered over her placing my lips on her neck making her moan softly.

I pulled away and said, "are you sure, wifey? Because if I keep going I can't hold myself back." while bearing my face in her neck trying to keep myself under control.

"Czar, I love you and I want all of you. I don't want you to hold back for me," she replied in a soft loving tone, I pecked her cheek in response.

I positioned my **** at her entrance pushing in slowly making sure not to hurt her, kissing her to distract her from the pain until I was all the way in.