XLVII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @RituYadav241 @trgaylor64 @suryansheeemeena romanreignspunisher

@AlishaN001 @user38470325 @BattleShip8 @kollaid26 @Shivangi0612 @emmxbbb @LadiNibedita

@Goldenwarrior1818 Nyxis_marie @that1prettylightskin @thesunface who voted and commented on the previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the chapter.

------------------

I was just tied up to a chair while thinking of ways to escape from this damn old building.

Suddenly, I heard loud noises coming from another side of the door.

After a few minutes, The door was slammed open and my mom entered the room. She looked at me with adoration and love in her eyes.

"My baby, I'm here to save you." She said while sitting in front of me on her knees and started untying the ropes.

"Mom, where is Czar?" I asked.

"He is downstairs fighting with your uncle's men, dear. He sent me to save you." She replied while continuing to untie the ropes.

While mom doing her work. I said while tears falling on my cheeks, "mom I'm sorry for my rude behavior towards you."

"Baby, you know need to apologize. and now is not the right time to talk about this. We will discuss this matter later. Come on we need to get out from here." Mom said.

While standing up we heard an unfamiliar voice.

We looked up and saw Mikhail's three men coming towards us.

Mom moves forward to punch one of the guys. but unfortunately, the guy grabbed mom's hand and twisted it behind her back.

"Ouch," My mom left a groan while struggling from the stranger guy's grip.

Again I including mom tied up to a chair.

Now Czar and his men are our only hope- mom was cut off due to the door slammed open.

We turned and saw Czar standing in front of us.

"Siena, mom." He said while walking towards us.

After seeing Czar my eyes shined with happiness, adoration, and love.

He started untying me while I'm staring at him.

But Unfortunately, we heard Uncle Mikhail's voice, "well, well, look who we have here. Finally, we met in person, son-in-law."