New Book Announcement

Hello, Lovelies,

How are you all? I hope you all are doing well.

Well, A few weeks back I said that I will announce my new book...

So, here it is...

Book Title: The Don's Fragile Queen

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Date of Publishing: TBA

Synopsis: Nolan Arnaud Artadi is a name that can make anyone tremble in fear, being the powerful, mysterious, cold-hearted Don of the Spanish Mafia. Although nobody knows how he looks like. The people who know him, don't dare to defy him; he is known to be arrogant and relentless. He gets what he wants and has no respect for anyone besides his family and close friends.

Myra Mehta is a bright, carefree, and kind-hearted young woman. She has everything a girl can ask for a perfect hourglass figure, a beautiful face, a job, money, a perfect family, and best friends. but, one day her perfect life shattered into pieces. She started distancing herself from her loved ones...

What happens when they cross paths with each other? Will he be able to bring her walls down? Will she change him for the better? Will Nolan bright her world or leave her in darkness? Will fate bring them closer?

Read more to find out...

Warning: Bad Language and Mature Content.

Comment down below what you think about the new book?

Thank You.

XOXOXO

4Maggievasiredz.