XXIV (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @tureloveasmi, @anjalisingh600 @reading27261 @neha29007who voted for my previous chapters.

I would like to thank @annastylless @wrong number @BacchiBhai @trislovely for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

---------------------------

"Ron, carefully place the packages and weapons in the warehouse and meet me at the mansion," I said.

"Yes, boss." He answered and hopped in the car and drove off.

The minute I arrived in London. the first thing I thought is to meet my babe and spend time with her. I missed her so badly. I just want to hold her in my arms, kiss her and never leave her. She was in my mind 24/7. She torched me in my sleep. She torched me when I was in a meeting or doing some work. After she came into my life, I totally changed. I use to be this heartless man who doesn't care a fuck about the damn world. But when she entered into my life, my life shined and the girls I had one-night stands are always behind my body, money, and power. Siena is different from other girls. She is herself and doesn't change for anyone. She takes care of everyone first before her. That's what I like the most about her. Siena reminds me of my mom.

She is my angel, my beauty, my love, my paradise, my moon, my sunshine, my breath, my heartbeat, my sweetie, my honey, my cutie pie...

Unfortunately, I couldn't meet her right now because I have a meeting to attend.

While driving to the restaurant, my thoughts were surrounded by the Moscow trip. Nothing bad has happened to me. Everything went well. It's just that the bad memories which I have closed several years ago. Have come to haunt me again.

The place I was born

The place I spent my childhood

The place I saw my parent's death.

The place I completely become a beast, a monster, a dark angel...

I wish my life was completely different like living normally with family & friends.

But all our fates cannot be happily ever after.

Sometimes we have ups & downs in life. We go through that but when we come out of it we become strong-headed, cold, heartless.

My dad told me, "Son never shows your weakness. Always be cold towards people so people can never hurt you."

My dad was a Mafia Lord of Russia. Everyone use to fear him. He doesn't spare anyone except the innocent. He helped many people who were under the wing of other gangs.