XLII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @florenceaveline @IamBtsArmy5 @romanreignspunisher @Nyxis_marie

@mrym7890 @Tina81509 @l0w0lnightowl @SirineKrimous5 @Asiyeneys17

@Shivangi0612 @suryansheeemeena @kollaid26 @Nerissalagos

@breerice12 @RithuYadav241 @emmxbbb avidivz Goldenwarrior1818

user38470325 who voted and commented on my previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

------------------

I was about to enter my bedroom but Kazimir's voice stopped me from entering my room. I turned and saw Kazimir heading in my direction.

"Baby brother, you have been needed at the club right now."

"Why?"

"Meeting with one of the clients."

"Can it be done in the morning? Right now I'm tired, bro? Or one of you can attend the meeting." I said while showing my tired face.

"Sorry brother, The client said he will accept the deal only when you're present there."

"Okay, fine. I will go then."

"Thanks, baby brother." He said while hugging me tightly.

I pushed him and said, "who is accompanying me to the meeting?"

"Ron."

"Okay, I will get ready and inform him that I will meet him at the front door."

"Sure, I will inform him." He replied and walked away.

.

.

.

.

After getting ready, I moved towards Siena. I sat at the edge of the bed and moved my fingers towards her cheek and caressed it. I leaned towards her and kissed her forehead and then pecked her lips. I moved a bit back and stood up and headed downstairs.

While stepping on the last stair I saw the head maid heading towards the kitchen.

I called her name out, She stopped on the spot and turned around, and said, "Yes, Sir. Do you need anything?"