XXVII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank, @tureloveasmi, @JaiRam8 who commented on my previous chapters.

I would like to thank, @Ninibaig, @Olivianovac @Shivangi0612 @Shurtad00116 @MzLargees21 for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

----------------------------

I slightly opened my eyes due to the sun rays reflecting through the window. Blinking my eyes several times, I woke up clumsily but stopped due to a heavy arm wrapped around my waist possessively tight. I slowly peeked up and saw Czar staring at me with a grinning smile. I immediately squeal and tried to pull away from him but his grip on my hip was stronger. And I had no strength in me to fight back. "Czar, Please let me go. I have to go to the bathroom." "No, Lay beside me for some time." He replied. "Czar, Please let me go. I will finish my business quickly and come back and lay beside you." I replied. He was a bit hesitant to remove his arms around my waist. After convincing him that I will be back in his arms. He let me go because I promised him. 

I immediately climbed out of the bed but due to soreness in my body. My knees gave up on me and had to fall on the floor.

"Ouch," I yelled.

Suddenly Czar carried me bridal style in his arms and headed to the bathroom.

He put me down on the counter and started searching if I had any bruises or I got hurt.

I told, "Czar, I'm fine. Can you go out? I need some privacy."

"Why privacy babe? When I saw everything last night." He answered while smirking at me.

I slapped his tattooed chest and said, "get out, right now."

"Okay, fine. I will. Call me after you finish your business."

"Yes," I replied and he kissed my forehead and walked out of the bathroom door.

I climbed down slowly and headed towards the bathroom door to lock it but the other side of the door is slammed open widely.