XII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

My lovely readers, thank you so much, the book reached 1.2k views. keep reading, Keep Voting, Keep commenting and keep supporting my book. You guys are my inspiration, so I keep writing it. I love you guys so much.

I would like to thank @sage873 who voted for my previous chapters.

I would like to thank you again @mariemarie847 who commented and share her thoughts for my previous chapter.

lastly, I would like to thank @MissHetaliaBitch @JocelynGolez for adding my book to your reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-----------------------

It's been three fucking days of the devasting date of my life. I didn't call or text her. I really wanted to ask why she rejected me? I had so many questions in my mind. Because of my ego, I couldn't call or text her. My ego is my biggest enemy. I will act normal in front of her, try to avoid her as much as possible, but my plan to marry her will start very soon. Ron was giving me updates on her. Today, it's her big day. She is performing at Neon Theatre. I will be there for her to support her.

My brothers Alek and Victor arrived yesterday night lately. They both are still sleeping.

I didn't see kazimir for the past two days. The encounter I had with him last time after my horrible date was the last time I saw him. Like a stupid love bug, I shared my love story.

I am in the kitchen right now, preparing breakfast for myself and others.

Today, I made toast, bacon, scrambled eggs, coffee, and fresh orange juice.

Suddenly, I heard the main door slammed open and the door immediately closed.

The footsteps were loudly hit on the floor heading towards the kitchen.

I was thinking who had come early at this time?

Maybe one of my enemies, or a robber.

Immediately I opened one of the cabinets and took a knife and moved behind the refrigerator so I can easily attack the stranger.

The stranger entered, but I couldn't see his face because his back was facing me.

I ran and put the knife on his throat and twisted his hand behind him.

"Who are you creep?"

"What do you want?"

"Baby brother, you really want to kill me," Kazimir replied. 

"How could you? I am hurt."

"Kazimir, where were you?"

Immediately I removed the knife from his throat and my hand from his arm.