XL (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @user38470325 @eroticmeir @suryansheemeena koollaid26 SafiWafi12 

@salkaBah Goldenwarrior1818 Ashluma2018 @HollyJones415 @BadBitchQueen69

@RituYadav241

@Marie264651 @trgaylor64 @Sirinekrimou5 @romanreignspunisher @abelavoir

@Nerissalagos who voted and commented on my previous chapter.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

------------------------

Warning: Mature Content. (Read at your own risk 18+)

Someone's familiar fingers ran on my tousled thick mane due to which I stirred and groaned. I move to the other side facing my lovely wifey.

"Good morning!" I smiled and pulled her closer.

"Good morning.." She murmured and smiled back, staring at me.

Suddenly she started touching my cheeks with her soft finger, then rang her finger on my sharp big nose, then my chiseled strong jawline.

"Like what you see?" I mumbled, then grab her hand and I rolled on top of her. She squealed in surprise and I chuckled. Grinding my erection on her thigh, she gasped.

"I want you, wifey," I said while staring at her darkly and removing each garment on her body.

God, I can't get enough of her. I need her more. I want her more. She is my everything, she is my air and I'm her breath.

She looks beautiful and divine.

"Take me then my dear hubby." She breathed huskily. I breathed sharply and without a word, I captured her lips, demandingly. Then I suck her bottom lip and nibble it gently. Then slide in her tongue, then caught her tongue and I suck and nibbles it gently and briefly making her moan and left her wanting more. I kissed her on the lips again more passionate this time. Savouring every essence of her. She kissed me back. Tasting every bit of me. Memorizing every contour go my lips, as we both moaned and panting.

Our lips and tongues exploring each other.

Then I moved to kiss down on the hollow of her neck. She tilted her head upward, jerk up a bit, giving me better access, and I lick and kiss her neck down to her chest, making her moan nonstop. My hand was skimming down the soft lines of her side, down to her behind, and squeezing it lightly. While my lips were trailing around her breast with my other hand kneading her other breast. Then my tongue flicking the tip making her writhe and moan loudly.