XXXV (Edited)

Dear readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @user38470325@LolsyBstoriez  SafiWafi12 @it_is_hannah

@daisy23455 @Bridget9293 @Beckyprixy @hiddenlily1 who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-------------------------

Warning Mature Content. Read at your own risk (18+).

I stretched my arms while yawning and turned slightly left to see the other half of the bed was empty. I get up as fast as possible to run around looking for him. After searching everywhere for an hour I couldn't find him. The whole place was so big and went outside to search for him. Panic started hitting me hard. Where could he go? Neither he texted me nor left a note for me. Sometimes, He acts irresponsibly. After looking here and there for few minutes, my eyes fell on my knight, my husband, my love who looked like an adonis greek god sitting on the white slab near the private swimming pool where one of his legs is dipped under the water and staring at the beautiful view of the ocean.

My knight was wearing a simple black trunk with black shades covering his emerald green eyes

My knight was wearing a simple black trunk with black shades covering his emerald green eyes. I turned around and walked towards the bathroom and did my morning business and changed into a black bikini. I walked towards the private swimming pool where my adonis greek god is enjoying himself.

It's time to seduce you, my dear husband.

.

.

.

When I stepped out I saw my dear husband drooling over me. His eyes showed a lot of emotions, anger, pain, love, lust...I ignored him and headed towards the chair where I placed my towel, sunscreen and let my hair fall from the bun, and started walking into the pool.