XVII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank eris_94 @khairunisha91 @phoenixHelliceKisash @alirose182 who voted for my previous chapters.

I would like to thank @trueloveasmi @Joanna919 @countrycutie0317 @subradolucil for adding my book to your reading list.

The highest rank #7 Romance Fiction on 03/27/2019 - 04/03/2019.

The highest rank #10 Romance Fiction on 03/28/2019 & 04/06/2019. Thank you so much, my lovely readers. without you guys, it wouldn't have been possible. keep Reading, keep Voting, Keep Commenting. you are my inspiration, so I keep writing it. I love you guys. you guys are the best.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-----------------------

I slightly moved due to the bright sun rays reflecting on my face. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes and stretched my arms.

Suddenly last night events flashed in front of me. The first thing that came to mind is, Czar.

I turned to the other side of my bed and saw...It's empty.

But, there is a small note and a single red rose on top of the pillow.

I took the note, opened it, and started reading it.  

Dear babe,

A beautiful red rose for my beautiful angel.

Good Morning, babe. By the time you reading the note. I will be gone.

I couldn't wake you up because you were looking damn cute while sleeping. Afternoon there will be a delivery for you. I wanna see you wearing the dress that I got for you. Dying to see you. Can't wait for the date tonight.

Your lover,

Czar.