XLV (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

I would like to thank @sehrishawan23 @Tasveera @florenceaveline @BattleShip8

@Kollaid26 @trgaylor64 @IamBtsArmy5 @suryansheeemeena emmxbbb Shivangi0612

AlishaN001 @avidivz @user38470325 Nyxis_marie Goldenwarrior1818

@RituYadav241 @AnhaliJha526 @Kashish_sinha @that1prettylightskin @_Zain_10 who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

---------------------

While having my breakfast, my phone chimed. I saw P.A. Olivia's message. I swiped up my phone and read her message.

Olivia: Ma'am we have an important meeting with the department heads at 11 am.

I replied to her, I will be there in 15 min.

I finished my breakfast quickly and went to our new room to get my things.

After a while, I hopped in my car and drove off to the office.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I stepped into my office cabin with Olivia who followed me behind.

I placed my things on the desk and said, "Olivia, Can you get me a piece of chocolate cake from our regular cafe?"

"Yes, ma'am." She replied and left.

In the meantime, I started signing some important papers.

While signing the last papers, someone knocked on my door.

I said, "Come in."

Olivia entered with a small paper bag.

"Ma'am here is your chocolate cake." She said while placing the paper bag on the desk.

"Thank you and alert me before five minutes for the meeting," I replied while passing the files to her.

"Sure, ma'am." She said and walked away.