XXXVIII (Edited)

Dear Readers,

Update for you guys,

For this year's Thanksgiving, I'm Thankful, Grateful, and Blessed to get love, support from my family, friends, and lovely readers. 

A SPECIAL THANK YOU NOTE: My lovely readers, thank you so much, for making my book reach 100K+ views/reads. Keep Reading, Keep adding my book to your Reading List, Keep Voting, Keeping Commenting, and Keep Supporting my book. you guys are my inspiration, so I keep writing it. I Love you guys so much. Thank you once again.

I would like to thank @koollaid26 @queen_shana93 @20riings @umamak123

@eroticmeir

user38470325 it_is_hannah

SafiWafi12

helenaladolce

@suryansheemeena who voted and commented on my previous chapters.

and a big thank you to my lovely readers who added my book to their reading list.

Enjoy Reading the Chapter.

-------------------------

After three weeks of our magical honeymoon. We came back to London and started our normal routine.

Right now, I'm in a meeting along with my brothers at our warehouse.

Someone stole our weapons from our shipment site.

These fucking assholes can't even do any work properly.

My brothers Alek and Victor are instructing my gang members to search the party who stole the weapons and get them to our warehouse.

"Ron and Kazimir, you go with them and get those assholes without any scratch on their body or face," I said.

"Sure, brother," Kazimir replied and walked away with Ron and gang members.

"Did you find the CCTV footage of our reception?" I asked Victor.

"My private investigator is reaching here in half an hour with the pen drive," Victor replied.

"Okay," I said.

"Well, I was thinking to invite my in-laws and Siena's friends to have dinner at our home," I said.

"When you want to invite them?" Alek asked.

"This coming weekend," I said.

"We will finish our work before the weekend. So, we can be free on the weekend." Victor said.