25. Her precious!

A/N: Image above suits my imagination of KxAmerllyis except that her eyes are gray. But who cares? Found it on Pinterest so why not share with y'all, ey?

Anyways, another chapter. I planned to update it a month back but you see, this one got carried away reading novels. *Cough* Excuse me ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

_________________

The Ball continued till midnight; with speech from Amerllyis' grandmother, the King who wished his grandmother a long life and all the good wishes. It was a very 'modernized' banquet. Let's not talk it in detail.

All in all, the ball ended very well, with the people remembering it in their hearts forever. Mostly due to richness and power the King put on show. It was indeed to be remembered.

Amerllyis, of course could not resist the urge to roll her eyes as she watched the nobles from other smaller Kingdoms sigh in awe and admiration after meeting the 'aspiring' King they had long heard of.

If she hadn't seen and talked with Cecil herself, she would have been one of those people who really believed the King to cool, inspirational and stuff.

Thank heavens, she wasn't.

Amerllyis had just taken her bathe and came out in a silk black nightgown when she saw an uninvited guest leisurely lay on her bed reading a book.

As usual, he was in casual black. His face was as exceptional as ever whilst he kept his eyes focused on the book. The picture was serene and beautiful.

If not for the fact that he had shamelessly invited himself in a lady's bedroom and looked at home, Amerllyis would admire him for a second or two.

Just that it was all 'if'.

"Never seen someone so handsome, hmm?" K raised his head. His scarlet eyes was deep and dark for a moment and quickly changed to a teasing one as his lips was lifted into a smile.

"Blegh, this Queen is very satisfied with herself and doesn't have much spare time to appreciate another face" Amerllyis replied with a shrug, looking so much like a narcissist. Except that she wasn't, instead loved her deeply to death.

"Well, why don't you try appreciating another face too?" It had not been a second after he asked his question but he appeared before her, looking down at her as his tall body covered her petite one.

Amerllyis, who had not experienced the teleportation for a long time was startled for a moment only to come back to herself again as she 'hmphed'

"Stop your flirting, I'm tired. Quick, speak and leave" She raised her head to look at him and urged him, afraid that her neck would hurt if she kept looking for long. She was too short! She was at least 169 cm on her previous life ( ͠° ͟ʖ °͠ )

What she did not know was the fact that her uninvited guest's eyes had darkened.

Since she was short, she had to raise her head allowing him to view her delicate collarbone, not to mention that they were very close to each other at the moment.

He had to avert his eyes as his throat felt parched and dry. Hmm, he was thirsty.

"Let's sleep" K once again shamelessly went to lay on bed whilst patting the area beside him. "It's late, you need rest"

"Yes, I do need rest. You can get out" Amerllyis rolled her eyes at him. She did not speak her mind but she felt uncomfortable with this K who seemed to have changed for the worse.

It wasn't a new thing that he flirted yet these days, he had been bend on kissing her nape and stared at her like she was some kind of steak on display.

She had of course, thought of the possibility that he liked her however that did not make sense. There were many beautiful, sexy, hot sisters out there and with his face, he could get them. Why would he like her?

An ordinary-- Nope, she was beautiful, rich, nice, kind, funny, had an easy going personality etc. Who wouldn't like her? They'd be blind if they didn't but again, K wasn't your ordinary next door neighbour.

With his 'supernatural' abilities, he was probably some kind of alien that had a status.

In conclusion, he probably had an alien girlfriend crush or something. But he couldn't get her since she was your typical Mary Sue admired, loved and pampered by everyone. Thus, became heartbroken and changed these past years. And came to her, his bro, for comfort

How cliched, tsk.

"Nothing of sort, Angel~" Amerllyis did not know when or how was she in bed with his arms wrapped around her but she was irked. Her face turned black.

"Dafug, you're crossing the line, K" She gritted each word with great difficulty as she tried hard to not punch him. She would be getting hurt instead afterall.

"I missed you, Angel. Didn't you?" However K did not seem to be listening as he buried his head in her shoulder, greedily taking in her unique scent that belonged to her only.

Amerllyis finally lost her patience. Using all her strength, she tried to push him away in vain. And resorted to punch him on his chest as hard she could.

'Why does this fuckin' look like a cliched typical overbearing CEO novel type of scene?!!!' *Cue another black faced Amerllyis*

"Why?" Her hands was caught in a large palm as a sigh was heard above her. She looked up to meet a pair of deep scarlet eyes which seemed to glowing dark.

"??" She hadn't said anything when her chin was held and a kiss gently landed on her lips.

"Do you understand now?" He asked, seemingly casual but his deep yet somewhat hoarse voice betrayed him. Not to mention his eyes grew increasingly dark as he stared at her, creating an ambiguous atmosphere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At long last, Amerllyis reacted as she touched her lips in daze murmuring under her breath.

If one listened closely, they would hear "My precious pure virgin lips has been tainted by a demon!"

K, the demon who had heard her with his extremely great hearing felt his lips twitching. Sometimes he wished he wasn't born with this function.

Sigh~

_______________

A/N: The chapter above was kind of weird👀 How did you find it?

Anyways, no matter how weird it was, thank you for reading.

Great day/evening/night ahead!

Blessings!💕