12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1

A/N: Sorry guys, I'm unable to update as fast as I thought. It's just that I get kinda carried away watching animes and stuff, I truly apologize>//< . A chapter to make up for it! T_T

                       _____________

Zero POV

Llyse came to meet me in the council's office, with the same kindness I saw the first time I met her. It delighted me much after all just her presence could make me feel human again, it was refreshing. I had missed her.

Llyse.. since when did I call her with that nickname as if I was close to her, she and I were never close. To her, I was just another being that lived in her mansion, wasn't I? But being face to face now, she seemed different. She looked softer, kinder and most importantly, she looked at me surprised and hurt. We're not close, we never were.

What has happened to me? I just am not me. Who am I?

This girl, her presence confuses me. Why should she make me feel this way? I keep changing, because of her.

I am not programmed to do this- programmed? What am I, anyway, a robot? 

What's a robot? Words I don't know and have never heard of keep coming out of me. 

Why is this happening to me? 

I am not me anymore.

                    ___________________

Amerllyis

Ha.. are you serious? 

"Yes, I am. It's actually more exciting than I thought, the boy's thoughts really are amazing. It's a pity he'll have to die if you can't save him now"  He chuckled. He chuckled, he chuckled for heaven's sake. I really wanna strangle him to death, he's the real psycho here, laughing when brother's in this state, how dare he? The likes of him dare to-

"You don't have to worry, angel. All you gotta do is just make him fully trust you again, I messed up his up these two years you were away from him"  He gave the solution as easy as that?

"Well, that's if he even comes close to you" He chuckled again and said no more after that. But wait, my brother not coming close to me? That's literally like the lamest joke I've ever heard, I mean even if he's kinda messed up right now, he's still my brother. He wouldn't-

Or so I thought, he completely looked away ignoring my existence.

"Brot-"

"I have to leave early today, Your Highness. I have an appointment" Brother stated with a bow while the prince just gave a nod before I could even say anything. Like hell, people? There is a goddess here? Who needs to have a time with her 'stupid, messed' up brother?

Zero walked away with the farthest distance he could keep from me and left the room quite awkward. Ha, bro-con has changed, congrats Amy ^^

LIKE WHAT THE FUCK? AM I A FUCKING DISEASE HE HAS TO AVOID SO HARD?!

God, and I tried so hard to get close to him the first time we met. I have to start again *sigh* this bro never stops me from worrying, all because of that Harry(Haru) look alike.

"Princess, wanna go on a date with me?" The annoying orange spoke up, he's starting to look like an orange now that I mentioned it. Is this because of the worry I have for my lil' bro? (He might be older physically but I'm 20 something mentally, mind you)

"No my prince, I cannot today. I just came to see how you and my brother were and since everything is fine, I shall take my leave" I said in the most angelic tone I could use with the most cutest and gorgeous smile.