21. Dream

A/N: Hello, lovely ones! This chapter would sadly be based on fl's POV :-(

(Edited)

                      ________________

"Do not touch him! He is not involved in this!" The little girl that barely looked 5 or 6 shouted, shielding a boy around her age. Her small frail arms blocked the kidnappers whilst her dark grey eyes shone with determination.

It was a sight to behold after all any girl her age would cry or have already fainted but she was different and it amused the kidnappers. Their eyes shone with greed, pride, lust; all kinds of negative emotions was clearly seen on their face and that disgusted the little girl.

The boy behind her looked emotionless, no sign of fear, anger, or nervousness was seen instead his eyes followed the girl who was determined to protect him. A weak little girl who looked like she would break with just a little touch from him.

"Ha" He cackled, getting the attention of the people in the room. "Stupid indeed" His indifferent voice rang out in the quiet room, mockery visible in his face.

"Shut up, kid if you don't wanna die" One of the kidnappers, probably the leader spat out in annoyance. "Hehe, you look pampered. Sure enough,we'll be rich soon!"

Indeed, the boy looked like a kid from a rich family. Not only did he look pleasing to the eyes that was sure to break many young hearts in the future, but the way he dressed and the temperament around him was different from ordinary people. But still he was only a kid. What could he do alone?

"Boy, if you don't wanna die. Leave. You have only one chance" The little boy warned with an emotionless face but still had a chill in his eyes that did not match a little kid if his age.

The kidnappers only got out if their trance after a few minutes and started laughing as if they had been fed with drugs

"Oww, I'm scared!" They mocked and laughed at their own stupid actions.

The boy sighed and stood up, gently pushing the little girl aside.

"A waste" His eyes observed everyone like a lion marking its prey.
Though his powers decreased tenfold, he still had his power enough to compare to the so called geniuses in his Empire so these little beings weren't even dust in his eyes. Let alone, stand against him.

At this, the once loud room quietened down in an instant. The kidnappers this moment felt that the boy was taller and looked down at them with indifference written all over his face, as if they couldn't even touch his toes.

"You, take this boy to the 'farm'" The leader ordered one of his subordinate with an evil grin. He, after all was about to do something fun. The so called 'farm' was a place where he kept different kinds of animals; horses, cows, dogs, cats, big or small, it didn't matter.

The catch was that he had fed those animals with a medicine that would make the animals crazy when they saw a human. The animals would mate with the humans, if said nicely but rather it was a group of animals f**king a human. This medicine, he named it 'love making pill' after one of his subordinate finished making the pill.

The more he thought of how the boy would be tortured, the more he grinned making his face distorted. But the instant the little boy smiled mockingly, his smiled washed away and turned to a frown as the boy looked at him as if he knew what he was thinking.