2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,

A/N: Pic above is Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis

(Edited)

                   _______________________

Kameko

My eyes fluttered open, was I not dead? Nope, I was dead 'cause no sane person would see herself floating alone in a completely white nothing. I was just floating, I couldn't talk, move or even see a single person. Was I going to hell because of what I'd done while I was alive? I mean, of course, I did use some few- well lots of slangs but that was also because I was in the right, right?

I did all kinds of things y'all couldn't imagine which I did for my own good, to protect my virg- sanity as a perfect human being. Y'all should know right?

Well anyway, I was stiff for like half an hour, give me a break. I just stayed in that floating position, imagine, your arms and legs wide apart T^T I feel me.

"Well hello, Kameko san" I heard a low gentle voice call me and yeah, it was the voice that freed me. From the voice, I expected to see a very young handsome man, like a Greek god but instead I saw a cow(?) wearing an earring for heaven's sake.

Earring, not as in one but earrings. He literally wore it on his nose and ears, he even wore a ring on his ring finger. It seemed he was already takenಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ

The cow infront of me looked like a salary man wearing a black suit whilst holding a bag. He was even sitting on a chair, from I don't know where, exuding an air of elegance.

"Pfft! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Seriously? A salary man cow? HAHAHAHAHA, gimme a break really! A talking cow with a gentle voice with an air of elegance on top of that? HAHAHA! I don't mean to discriminate but this- hahahahaha!" I kept on laughing hard until my stomach started hurting, tears begin falling and my mouth was shut. Again. Oops, my bad, haha.

"Well, now Kameko san. Shall we have a chat?" Cow 'san' said while smiling, seriously, that smile. Just imagine a cow smiling. Yeah, this time, I silent laughed 'cause I couldn't talk nor open my mouth but tears forced its way out.

Cow san was trying to give his dark smile as hard as he could but damn, it still looked so funny.

"HAHAHHAHAHA" I was finally freed and my laugh started echoing again. Sorry, cow san but I can't contain it, I'm a mere human being after all.

"Laugh all you want" He got annoyed by me and pouted?! Hahahaha, he seriously pouted, a cow pouted. I really couldn't stop now.

"C-Can you please stop making a-any more expressions, it-it's so funny!" And he finally put on a poker face and kept me contained, phew, that was hard.

"You done?" He asked with a poker face so I who had finally gracefully redeemed herself nodded instantly.

"Okay so" He cleared his throat, was that even necessary? "You're Kameko Higurashi who passed away today because of a murder even though you were supposed to live till you were old" He said in a serious manner.

"Yea, I accidentally died" He raised his eyebrows for a moment but seemed to understand the sarcasm in my voice and sentence.

"Well yeah, so since it was really unfortunate for you, we will be giving you a chance to live again" He said in yet another serious voice while my eyes widened in surprise.

"Ohh~ so this is like the Korean drama '49 days'? Will I get to go back for a few hours to say my farewells to my family and friends?" I asked as if realising the answer.

"No, you will be reincarnated into a new world with loving parents" Cow san replied which caused my hope to fall in disappointment. I really wish I could at least give my farewells to my family, Yuki and.. Haru, I should've cleared everything before I died, really.

"Umm so anyway, get reincarnated and be happy" He smiled and yes, I tried my hardest to not laugh so I just gave a wide smile.

"Cow San, a question here. Who had the guts to 'accidentally kill' a daughter of the Higurashi family?"

"I am not obliged to tell you anything"

"Awe, how boring. Then, a question related to Cow San. Although Cow San speaks, you're still a cow right? So I'm sure you go through a process called 'rumination'. My question is, how do you feel when you go through that process. I mean re-chewing everything you already swallowed. You know."

"..."

"Do you feel uncomfortable with my question?"

"..."

".. Cow San, so you have a girlfriend?"

"Cough Cough"

"So you do! How nice!"

"..."

"Eh, am I mistaken? Not a girlfriend but a wife? Wowww"

"Ahem"

"You're so boring, blegh"

"Anyway, get reincarnated and be happy"

"... Okay sigh, thank you, Cow san. You stay safe and happy too, I also advice you not to smile lol, it'll really kill people" I thanked and advised him with a smile.

"Oh wait, you'll also get three wishes (Call me Z) " He said before we parted ways. Ignore the 'Z' thingy, haha.

"Three wishes huh? I want my memories kept, I also hope I have a lot of money and my last wish.. bless me" I smiled and with that everything turned dark.

"Have a fun life" I heard his voice whisper to me until everything went pitch black.

                 ___________________

I opened my eyes to an unfamiliar surrounding, a sweet scent was spread around the room with lots of decorations and bright pink girly room. As I tried to get up, my head started to hurt so bad, maybe because of the flower pot thing?

"Morning mi-" A woman dresses in a maid's uniform entered the room and was about to wish me morning but stopped looking shocked and ghastly pale as if she had seen a ghost. She then ran out of the room, hmm rude, didn't even talk with me.

After 5 minutes or so, a very handsome man entered the room, behind him another beautiful woman with a worried yet relieved looked came running to me.

"Llyse" Both of them said in unison as their face flushed with relief and hugged me. Then a group of maids came in and bowed.

"We're glad to have you in your perfect shape again. Lady Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis" They said in unison. Hmm..

Wait, what? Amerllyis what?

Isn't that the otome game which released a week ago? (Yuki has been telling me about it)

Please don't tell me I'm in an Otome game.

'Yes you are' A playful male voice replied in my ears.

Damn it, did I really do something so bad that I had to be born in a cliché otome game?!

                 ______________________

A/N: That was chapter two! Thank you for reading, do vote and comment! ^0^

Word count: 948