You don't need to read as it's extra

Inspired by Seijuro_Kuli_Min

Dedicated to JosephineKAwomi

A/N: Extra AKA Troll 'cause I'm jobless😁😁 Apologies to all readers❤

____________________

It was summer evening when Jessie decided to go out on a date with herself as she was hungry but at the same time, was too lazy to make something to eat. As a result, she dressed herself in tank tops and shorts whilst humming to herself in a good mood.

It wasn't long until her plan on 'One Person' date was disturbed by her sister, Kate who shamelessly allowed Herself to join.

"Your treat, mwahahahaha!" Was what Kate said as she laughed like a villainess.

"Duh" Jessie rolled her eyes. She was helpless about the situation as her sister wouldn't listen even if she begged so she had no choice but to let her sis come along.

So, that started their 'Two Person, eating spree'

Jessie treated Kate to a cafe, full of sweets in hope that Kate wouldn't be interested as she wasn't one who was fond of sweets. But alas, her sister never left, instead ate whatever was given like an obedient sister she wasn't.

Jessie tried all sorts of tricks to send her sister away so she could enjoy herself. The question was, did it work? Not once, the money she had was quickly running out.

"Sigh"

Finally, she gave up. She treated Kate to a cafe, coffee shop, tea parlour, cafeteria, street food, restaurant etc.

All her money ran out as a result.

"My money!" Jessie cried, regretting about the money she'd spent to drive her sis away.

"Tsk tsk, don't worry sis. You an earn again" Kate comforted her sister whilst sighing and shaking her hear as if in regret "You can treat me again when you do" As said that, she went to her bed to sleep bidding her sister a 'goodnight'

All Jessie could do was regret all night.

How sad.

________________

A/N: Have a nice day. Don't ever regret like Jessie did. 😊😊

Thank you.

Word Count: 340