15. Lady's Lazy Life

A/N: New chapter, enjoy~

                    _________________

Amerllyis was escorted by her brother to her dorm. She, of course was frustrated by the fact that Zero wouldn't tell her the reason why he had been ignoring her.

"Zero nii, are you really not gonna tell me why?" She asked again and again but all she got in reply was a faint smile that had been seen only by her.

"Well now, goodnight Lady Scarlet" Zero gave a peck on the back of her hand as he departed without waiting for a reply and walked away elegantly.

"The hell was that for? Goodnight" Amerllyis could do nothing but go back to her room pouting and cursing this otome game for confusing her to the max.

'Otome games are so f***ing annoying. Why is it so confusing? I may have photographic memory but hell, I'm not someone who can understand human mind? Wait, these characters, are they even human? They are duh, it's an otome game but aren't I living in this game? They feel like human beings'

Through the night, Amerllyis kept grumbling to herself until she could finally sleep.

The next day, she had to wake up early since she couldn't sleep out of habit. She spent 30 minutes in her bathtub, her mind full of thoughts one couldn't fathom.

"🎵Oh~ when they see my
Face, the whole world
stops and stares for a while
'Cause I'm amazing just the
Way I am~
And when I smile...🎵"
(A/N: Sang by: Bruno Mars.
Just changed the lyrics (◕ᴗ◕✿)

All in all, she wasted an hour in bathroom. She wasn't the type to waste her time but thinking about her boring academic life with all those young girls either ignoring her out of fear that she most might get angry and go on a killing spree if they offend her or just kept their distance since she wasn't likable (?)

She couldn't understand these girls at all. In short, she had no girlfriends, not that she was desperate but having one to share her boring thoughts wouldn't be bad. Well, for all she cared, she was just going with the flow.

'Wherever my fate takes me, I'll go.
Whatever my destiny is, I'll accept.
Just follow the flow' Was her motto.

"What should I do today?"

Amerllyis skipped her classes as her mage teacher was so busy that he couldn't come nor did she have any interest or wanted to learn magic. She had already learnt how to use it so it was of no use, none could blame her for being a mage prodigy.

She finally came to a decision that she would go out to play. Do some shopping, eat an extravagant lunch, watch people etc. And yes, she was going with her only friend, Lyllia.

Lyllia was her personal maid who had followed her to the academy and only had few screen time but still, she was the only female excluding her (Amerllyis) mother.

'I could make myself a harem of men with these males surrounding me'

"Come Lyll honey, let's go on a date" Amerllyis smiled cheerily as she linked her arm with Lyll only to get rejected.

"Dates can only be with your fiancée, my lady. Not with me"

"Bleh, how boring can you get Lyll?"

I Transmigrated into an otome game as a villainess!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara