5. Guest

(Edited)

Amerllyis

"Congratulations, honey! You're getting engaged to your prince on your debutante!" Mom chirped happily.

Mother, that is not what you tell your very young daughter, who's just around 7 years old! Engaging off your daughter at such a young age! Must be happy, huh?

"Sweetheart, aren't you happy? You finally got your dream to come true!" Yep, she chirped again, in her sweet honey voice.

"I am, mama. Can't you see me smiling widely?" I smiled as wild and as fake as possible.

"Hmm, really? But why do I feel like you're not really as happy as you say" She asked with a worried face, which looked like 'Did I just marry my daughter off to Yamajiji? Like mom?

"I am happy, I cannot wait to meet my prince!" I exclaimed with much delight.

"Well, honey, about that.. " She stopped midway as if hesitating to tell me so I gave her a questioning cute look, anyone would risk their life to look at least once.

"You cannot meet his highness until your engagement i.e on your debut to the society" She hesitantly said with an apologising look on her face.

But mother, that's actually the best thing you've ever said to meh! As I'll get to think of plans to reject 'his highness' who O! So loves me so much!

"Well.. that's okay, mama. At least I am his princess now" I sighed 'sadly' as tears gathered around my eyes.

"I'm okay, mama" I truly smiled for the first time today and she seemed touched. Who wouldn't?

"Lets wait Her Majesty, seems she was needed by her people again" Sad for whoever was to be the future queen, she needs to work too 'cause the king is too weak. Haha.

"Not exactly needed, His Majesty called her for 'tea' " she stated with a wide grin on her face thinking I couldn't understand. But mom, don't tell this to a kid. You're tainting an innocent child here.

"Why would the king want her when mommy is also talking with her royal highness?" I asked with real cute innocent eyes but she just brushed it off.

"Shall we go see daddy in the meantime?" She asked while she had alredy started to tag me along.

Isn't it considered a crime when you go somewhere in the middle of a convo with the royal family?  Well, don't worry, mom and the queen  are really close, like besties.

While we head to dad, she talked about how I had a chance to reject the offer to be a queen since they really didn't wanna force me to it.

And yeah, you really know what I'm thinking. I regretted that instance! I could've rejected it but I ran away and mom being so considerate, accepted it without my permission.

I mean the old body would say yes without a second thought but do I really seem like the old body? I'm not a kid, y'know, I'm a 17 year ol' girl who is not interested in kids no matter how handsome they are!

(A/N: We'll see ;) okay)

P. S I am not a pedophile, just a normal 17 year old, I repeat.

And yeah, that was much like it. The day ended perfectly with me regretting the whole day while also making my parents worried.

                       ___________________.

The Next Day

"Miss, there's trouble! " A maid came running with a troubled look and slight hint of excitement.