6. Lets get along, brother

A/N: Another chapter, yay! Was gonna update on Christmas but got carried away reading a really interesting manga ^_^" So anyways, here's a chapter!

(Edited)

                        _______________

Amerllyis

"Hello brother, I'm Amerllyis. I will be your younger sister from now own. I look forward to our time together" I said with elegance as I bowed gracefully showing a beautiful smile.

I thought it was unusual for dad to call me in his office late evening when he was really busy. Now I understand.

"... Zero. Nice to meet you" His cold distanced voice greeted back. But.. Does he not have manners? How can he greet such a cutie in a cold way? Boooh

"Llyse, I'm gonna be busy now so get along with him" Dad smiled as he walked off with an attendant from the palace who had come to take him.

Father, why do you have to ask me to try to get along with this guy when he, as the older one should be trying.

(A/N: Says the one who's 17 years old)

.... So anyway, I smiled.

"... " He said nothing and just kept staring at me as if I was some kinda creature he discovered on mars.

'Bro, hate to burst it to ya but yo ol' sista here is a human being who feeds on human, jk, haha'

"Why are you staring at me?" I stared back with the same expression but also with a (an innocent) smile.

"Why do you ask? " He didn't change his facial expression in any way except that it seemed to turn colder.

"I asked first."

"..."

"..."

"..."

".. Uggh, forget it. Didn't nobody teach ya ol' man manners? Why do you keep staring at me? A girl who is so innocent and knows nothing?! " I burst.

"An innocent girl wouldn't call herself innocent" He retorted with a PokerFace.

"Oh well, but who dares stares at a beautiful, elegant, a girl filled with grace in such a way?!" I folded my arms.

"..." He didn't reply but his expression seemed softer and looked like he wanted to laugh.

"What? Laugh if you want! But do know that I have not forgiven anyone who had laughed at me and you should feel lucky 'cause I will forgive you since I'm a very nice and soft hearted girl" I calmed down at the end.

"You.. talk too much" He finally said a sentence with no hint of coldness in his voice or face.

"So? What if I do?" I retorted.

"Stop talking, self proclaimed pretty face" He stated.

"I am not self proclaimed. I am called pretty by every single person in this world" I proudly claimed.

".. Ahh, okay." He said as he sat on the couch "Wake me up after you stop talking " He closed his eyes and looked as if he was really asleep.

"Umm, he-hey? Are you really sleeping?" Yep, he was and he didn't look like he was gonna wake up anytime soon.

-After a minute

"Hey, wake up. I won't talk much now. I'm bored, father asked me to take care of you so I can't leave" I sighed.

He shot his eyes open.

"He asked us to get along"

"Well, that's literally asking me to take care of you" I rolled my eyes.