10. Two Identity.

(Edited)

Author

"Hey Carl, how do you make a girl yours?" Zen, the Crown Prince of Cyllia, who had never been interested in anything asked his gentleman in waiting.

The young man was surprised, he thought that the world was coming to an end. The perfect prince needed help and he wanted to help, it was his first time and maybe the last.

"Your highness, you want to court the lady?" Even though he wanted to help, he at least had to correct the prince before answering him.

"No, make her mine" Zen did not have the time to court his princess, he just wanted to make her his as soon as possible, whether it be a spell to make her fall in love. After all, for him, there wasn't much time left.

So what was he to do now?

"Well then, Your Highness, how about you confess to her your deepest feeling and maybe she would accept it?" Suggested Carl, who had no other answer as the prince refused to court her.

"Confess, your say?.. Ha" The prince smiled in mockery to himself. He wouldn't confess to her, he didn't have feeling for her whatsoever but right now, she was his only goal and he somehow needed to get close to her.

Even if she did not love him.

The prince was after all a gentleman who was an incarnation of devil himself.

                        _______________

Zen.

Zen Rivers De' Alger Obelia is my name or so they say. Born as a prince of a powerful Kingdom, I get everything I want and need. Everyone respects me, even my parents because I am perfect.

I am called Incarnation of KilVayura, their god which was ironic. In their eyes, I was a saint but in the eyes of my..  I was a devil who was banished for my 'good' deeds. Well, whatever.

Past was past and it needed to be forgotten.

I only have one goal.

All was left for me to make their angel mine.

Amerllyis De' Scarlet Lapis also known as the Villainess of this game, if she was just a character, you see.

It was somewhat confusing to find my bird, but it was her that revealed to me her thoughts. Crown Princess, Kameko, or an Angel.

"Will you be visiting the lady, Your Highness?" Carl asked with curiosity filled in his eyes. What an open book.

"Yes, I will be" I put back my mask on as I smiled like usual.

I am planning to pay a visit to an angel who I shall, with my own hands destroy and remake.

                       _____________

Amerllyis.

The crown prince was visiting today, it seemed. The rumors around the academy had already spread. Is he even allowed to visit the girls' dorm? Well, I guess?

Whatever

Why did he want to visit anyway? Did his disease come back again?

This prince was a person who was a bipolar from what I've noticed. He was like one of those people who had two hearts

One minute, he would be smiling like an angel and the other, he would act as if nothing had happened and act cold. Who does he think he is? An actor from a movie? Duh.